Importing EPG into XBMC
Hi all.

Can anyone guide me as to how I can import my EPG from EPG collector into XBMC?
I have followed this guide in order to set up channel settings etc:
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIA...view_HD%29

Its found all the info I need, but I dont know how to get it into XBMC. I am using serverwmc as my backend

Any ideas?
Cheers
Mike
Xbmc gets its epg from the backend.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok, how do I get the data from epg collector into serverwmc, there doesnt seem to be any option to import it
(2014-03-16, 01:09)nismonz Wrote: Ok, how do I get the data from epg collector into serverwmc, there doesnt seem to be any option to import it

This is a wmc question surely?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I cant find any info out there on WMC. Is there another way to get xbmc to load the epg from epg collector? maybe a different program. Hopefully one that doesn't need too much F#@King around with to set up
WMC guide setup is a simple procedure, just follow the prompts, once set up in WMC ServerWMC will import it automatically
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Importing EPG into XBMC0