• 29(current)
BOX
Hi all,

I think I found a sort of bug. From the Music addon menu, addons cannot be launched with a click. They can be used from Yatse on my mobile, from Movie or TV addon menu and even from the music addon opening the addon option menu, but not with a click on them. I checked with Confluence skin and everything works.
Question 
I have a multi profile setup and would love if BOX had a way to make a logoff button easily accessible. The Shutdown button does not show me a logoff option from the menu.

Ideally i should be able to customize one of the home menu items to do a logoff.

Anyone knows if this is possible?
Hi,

BOX is very nice !
I'm controlling Kodi thru a special Ipad app and I would like to have the same background on the Ipad than on the TV.
For that I need your Sky_Blue background image.

Thanks you.
(2015-10-17, 00:08)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 21:33)Kevo Wrote:
(2015-07-25, 03:16)codeseven Wrote: Hi guys. First of all this is the best skin I've come across. Thank you so much for developing this!

As far as my problem, does anyone else have any issues with items not being added to the queue? Example, I hit record on different episodes (each time I hit record it moves to the next item so I know it's being added to the queue in some form) but when I bring up the queue list, it's completely empty. Any help would be great!

Kodi 15
Box 3.2.0

Ah, just posted about this in the bugs thread, so not just me!

Will check this out

fixed in 3.3.1
Thanks!
Hi, I have some questions... Smile

I'm trying to set one of the 4 "sub-tiles" on the Movies homepage screen to (play) a smart playlist.
Now my questions are:

- When setting the tile to point to the playlist, there is no icon on the tile - so just an empty box. Can this be changed?
- Is it possible to point to the "play" function of a playlist? Or does it always have to be opened first, and then played manually?

Thank you.
(2015-12-04, 14:48)Trickass Wrote: Hi, I have some questions... Smile

I'm trying to set one of the 4 "sub-tiles" on the Movies homepage screen to (play) a smart playlist.
Now my questions are:

- When setting the tile to point to the playlist, there is no icon on the tile - so just an empty box. Can this be changed?
- Is it possible to point to the "play" function of a playlist? Or does it always have to be opened first, and then played manually?

Thank you.

Hi Trickass,

when creating a custom tile you can choose the icon and thet title as well. After you have selected the playlist, you can simply navigate to the tile Icon: very big Circle with a + sign on it, if you click it, a new window will appear which will let yu choose an icon., the same thing can be done with the tilte (on top of the big icon)

As far as playing the playlist instead of opening it, sorry, but that is not possible
Didnt use Kodi lately, but today i updated all.

I did a library update to get all new movies into kodi/box. When you select the movie homescreen you have big thumbs nail as recentlymovies.

Now when i start a movie directly(select a big thumbnail to play from) from the movie homescreen, they disappear (i am not talking about the big movie list with everything in it, that one is already unwatched).

Has this something to do with unwatched? Can you set unwatched for recentyladdedmovies? If so where? If i go library, and i do screen options there i can uncheck/check unwatched but that one isnt working.
(2015-12-09, 00:20)DjCisco Wrote:

Now my questions are:

Thank you.

Hi Trickass,

when creating a custom tile you can choose the icon and thet title as well. After you have selected the playlist, you can simply navigate to the tile Icon: very big Circle with a + sign on it, if you click it, a new window will appear which will let yu choose an icon., the same thing can be done with the tilte (on top of the big icon)

As far as playing the playlist instead of opening it, sorry, but that is not possible

Hm, I believe I tried that "+ icon" thing, but I could get it focussed...
Probably did something wrong. Will check again this evening.

Thanks. Smile
Hi, is there anyway to use a custom icon and add test to a custom tile? I have crated a recently added tile for the kids movies, but would like to add test to the tile.

EDIT : Sorry, just seen the answer to the my text question above. However, is there a way to get a custom icon or be able to use the default recently added movies icon?
(2015-12-12, 14:39)Oxize Wrote: Didnt use Kodi lately, but today i updated all.

I did a library update to get all new movies into kodi/box. When you select the movie homescreen you have big thumbs nail as recentlymovies.

Now when i start a movie directly(select a big thumbnail to play from) from the movie homescreen, they disappear (i am not talking about the big movie list with everything in it, that one is already unwatched).

Has this something to do with unwatched? Can you set unwatched for recentyladdedmovies? If so where? If i go library, and i do screen options there i can uncheck/check unwatched but that one isnt working.
Anyone have a solution to my problem?

Now my questions are:

Thank you.

Hi Trickass,

DjCisco,

I tried doing as you said, but I really can't get it to work.
I can't get the big + button to be focussed.

When going any direction in attached screenshot, all that's possible is navigate between the "Type" tiles, not to the + or title.

Any chance you can take a look at it?

Thanks!

(2015-12-18, 13:52)Trickass Wrote:

Now my questions are:

Thank you.

Hi Trickass,

DjCisco,

I tried doing as you said, but I really can't get it to work.
I can't get the big + button to be focussed.

When going any direction in attached screenshot, all that's possible is navigate between the "Type" tiles, not to the + or title.

Any chance you can take a look at it?

Thanks!

hi,

you can only select an icon and title if you have chosen a custom item first so:

select the addon or playlist first and then modifiy the icon or title
(2015-12-19, 16:33)DjCisco Wrote: hi,

you can only select an icon and title if you have chosen a custom item first so:

select the addon or playlist first and then modifiy the icon or title

All right! It worked Smile

Thank you
@DjCisco
Your skin is fantastic ! I use it with a Pipo x9 ( a mini PC with a Touchscreen ) and I'm so happy !
Thanks
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17