Graphics card advice
Hi all,
I am in need of a low profiles graphics card with hdmi output that supports audio. I want to buy the best one possible for my rackmount computer.
I will then distribute the video through a hdmi matrix.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
(2014-03-27, 19:23)samsong Wrote: I want to buy the best one possible for my rackmount computer.
Do you need it for gaming or just for Blu-ray movie?

-This "SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6450 1GB" should be good for Blu-ray movie...

-If you need it for some games too, this "HIS iCooler H775FN1G Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5" should get the job done...
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
XFX One ON-XFX1-PLS2 Radeon HD 5450 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card
4 out of 5 eggs (79) I beleive the $35 XFX has a lifetime warranty. Newegg
No gaming it will be for ripped blue rays and streaming through xbmc
(2014-03-27, 22:48)samsong Wrote: No gaming it will be for ripped blue rays and streaming through xbmc
This "SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6450 1GB" should be great for Blu-ray movie. I used to have HD6450 in my previous HTPC, and it can handles all the movies I threw at it...
Thanks i will go for that one. Is it good for streaming in hd as well ?
(2014-03-29, 15:37)samsong Wrote: Thanks i will go for that one. Is it good for streaming in hd as well ?
It supports all formats....
I was about to purchase the card you suggested but in the description...it doesnt say that its a low profile card....are you sur its a low profile card ? I cant really find the info about it....
(2014-04-01, 20:03)samsong Wrote: I was about to purchase the card you suggested but in the description...it doesnt say that its a low profile card....are you sur its a low profile card ? I cant really find the info about it....
It is a low profile card, and they usually included low profile bracket in the box. If not, you can buy a bracket- XFX Low Profile Bracket Kit Model MA-BK01-LP1K....
Awsome
Thanks
If you want to use Linux you should get an Nvidia card instead of AMD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Graphics card advice0