• 8(current)
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin
I'm probably not the first to tell you this but what about URLResolver (Kodi Plugin) integration instead of creating account setup for specific Clouds Services ? It would be wayy much more efficient, you'll just have to pull back the info from it and basically, your plugin just stream the adress whatever Cloud Service is in use as long as it get credential from URLResolver in which each user could put whatever account he's using ... And from my point of view, you'll get much more people to use it and if it exist, I'll even be ready to give a contribution for your work...
(2016-08-30, 00:23)Rockafella83 Wrote: I'm probably not the first to tell you this but what about URLResolver (Kodi Plugin) integration instead of creating account setup for specific Clouds Services ? It would be wayy much more efficient, you'll just have to pull back the info from it and basically, your plugin just stream the adress whatever Cloud Service is in use as long as it get credential from URLResolver in which each user could put whatever account he's using ... And from my point of view, you'll get much more people to use it and if it exist, I'll even be ready to give a contribution for your work...

A good idea.
Hi dmd

is there any Update for the uptobox/uptostream Folder Issue? We still can use the Base Folder only. For the Library Integration i use the Addon PseudoLibrary and it works well but not perfect so a Cloudstream Solution for this would be nice too. With Pseduolibrary the "watched Status" and the resume point were the Videos stopped do not work. Also when i play a Video with Cloudstream from my Library i dont see the real Infos of the Movie like here:

You see there is no Cover of the Movie and the Name is: Download -> Filename instead of the Movietitle

Is there any Chance to get this work?

Thanks in Advance for your awesome Pluginwork!

Best Regards
(2016-11-07, 11:38)madball Wrote: Hi dmd

is there any Update for the uptobox/uptostream Folder Issue? We still can use the Base Folder only. For the Library Integration i use the Addon PseudoLibrary and it works well but not perfect so a Cloudstream Solution for this would be nice too. With Pseduolibrary the "watched Status" and the resume point were the Videos stopped do not work. Also when i play a Video with Cloudstream from my Library i dont see the real Infos of the Movie like here:

You see there is no Cover of the Movie and the Name is: Download -> Filename instead of the Movietitle

Is there any Chance to get this work?

Thanks in Advance for your awesome Pluginwork!

Best Regards

Thank you for your patience. Folders for uptobox/uptostream are now working in 0.3.4. Auto-update or update through the .zip file -> http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.3.4.zip
Hi dmd

Thank you for you quick Solution! There is now only one Problem left with the Folders. The Folders Work but we can only see the first 25 Files in it. So if we have Folders with more then 25 Files in it it will not listing. Only the Files on the first Site of the uptobox Folder are visible. On the Uptobox User Interface you have 25 Items per Site:

Hi again dmd

i have found a code for the watched Status on .strm files generated from Plugins. So is it possible to use this Code in Cloudstream?

In the Cloudstream Addon the watched Status and playcount work how it should but in my Library (created .strm Files from Cloudstream with Pseudolibrary) there is no watched status or playcount. So the Plugin should tell my Library the watched Status or playcount cause Kodi handles .strm Files as Playlist.

This is the Code i have found here on the Forum:

Code:
#Before executing the code below we need to know the movie original title (string variable originaltitle) and the year (string variable year). They can be obtained from the infolabels of the listitem. The code filters the database for items with the same original title and the same year, year-1 and year+1 to avoid errors identifying the media.

if xbmc.getCondVisibility('Library.HasContent(Movies)'):
    print("Check if movie exists in library when marking as watched")
    meta = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": {"filter":{"or": [{"field": "year", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}, {"field": "year", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}, {"field": "year", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}]}, "properties" : ["file"]}, "id": 1}' % (year, str(int(year)+1), str(int(year)-1)))
    meta = unicode(meta, 'utf-8', errors='ignore')
    meta = json.loads(meta)
    meta = meta['result']['movies']
    originaltitle = infolabels["originaltitle"]
    cleaned_title= re.sub('[^-a-zA-Z0-9_.()\\\/ ]+', '',  originaltitle)
    meta = [i for i in meta if cleaned_title in i['file']][0]
    xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": {"movieid" : %s, "playcount" : 1 }, "id": 1 }' % str(meta['movieid']))    

#Before executing the code below we need to know the tvshow originaltitle (var originaltitle), the episode and season (season and episode vars - both strings). They can be obtained from the infolabels of the listitem

if xbmc.getCondVisibility('Library.HasContent(TVShows)'):
    print("Check if tvshow episode exists in library when marking as watched")
    meta = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", "params": {"filter":{"and": [{"field": "season", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}, {"field": "episode", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}]}, "properties": ["title", "plot", "votes", "rating", "writer", "firstaired", "playcount", "runtime", "director", "productioncode", "season", "episode", "originaltitle", "showtitle", "lastplayed", "fanart", "thumbnail", "file", "resume", "tvshowid", "dateadded", "uniqueid"]}, "id": 1}' % (season, episode))
    meta = json.loads(meta)
    meta = meta['result']['episodes']
    xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetEpisodeDetails", "params": {"episodeid" : %s, "playcount" : 1 }, "id": 1 }' % str(meta['episodeid']))

Is there any Chance to implement this in Cloudstream? Or if i want to implement on myself where should i look for? On Movies it´s not a Problem to set the watched Status manually but on many Episodes from Series it´s anoying.

Thanks in Advance!!!
(2016-11-11, 11:22)madball Wrote: Hi dmd

Thank you for you quick Solution! There is now only one Problem left with the Folders. The Folders Work but we can only see the first 25 Files in it. So if we have Folders with more then 25 Files in it it will not listing. Only the Files on the first Site of the uptobox Folder are visible. On the Uptobox User Interface you have 25 Items per Site:

I would love to support this but at this time I only have an account with < 25 files.
(2016-11-11, 12:21)madball Wrote: Hi again dmd

i have found a code for the watched Status on .strm files generated from Plugins. So is it possible to use this Code in Cloudstream?

In the Cloudstream Addon the watched Status and playcount work how it should but in my Library (created .strm Files from Cloudstream with Pseudolibrary) there is no watched status or playcount. So the Plugin should tell my Library the watched Status or playcount cause Kodi handles .strm Files as Playlist.

This is the Code i have found here on the Forum:

Code:
#Before executing the code below we need to know the movie original title (string variable originaltitle) and the year (string variable year). They can be obtained from the infolabels of the listitem. The code filters the database for items with the same original title and the same year, year-1 and year+1 to avoid errors identifying the media.

if xbmc.getCondVisibility('Library.HasContent(Movies)'):
    print("Check if movie exists in library when marking as watched")
    meta = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": {"filter":{"or": [{"field": "year", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}, {"field": "year", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}, {"field": "year", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}]}, "properties" : ["file"]}, "id": 1}' % (year, str(int(year)+1), str(int(year)-1)))
    meta = json.loads(meta)
    meta = meta['result']['movies']
    originaltitle = infolabels["originaltitle"]
    xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": {"movieid" : %s, "playcount" : 1 }, "id": 1 }' % str(meta['movieid']))    

#Before executing the code below we need to know the tvshow originaltitle (var originaltitle), the episode and season (season and episode vars - both strings). They can be obtained from the infolabels of the listitem

if xbmc.getCondVisibility('Library.HasContent(TVShows)'):
    print("Check if tvshow episode exists in library when marking as watched")
    meta = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", "params": {"filter":{"and": [{"field": "season", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}, {"field": "episode", "operator": "is", "value": "%s"}]}, "properties": ["title", "plot", "votes", "rating", "writer", "firstaired", "playcount", "runtime", "director", "productioncode", "season", "episode", "originaltitle", "showtitle", "lastplayed", "fanart", "thumbnail", "file", "resume", "tvshowid", "dateadded", "uniqueid"]}, "id": 1}' % (season, episode))
    meta = json.loads(meta)
    meta = meta['result']['episodes']
    xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetEpisodeDetails", "params": {"episodeid" : %s, "playcount" : 1 }, "id": 1 }' % str(meta['episodeid']))

Is there any Chance to implement this in Cloudstream? Or if i want to implement on myself where should i look for? On Movies it´s not a Problem to set the watched Status manually but on many Episodes from Series it´s anoying.

Thanks in Advance!!!

looking into it
(2016-11-12, 03:49)dmdsoftware Wrote: I would love to support this but at this time I only have an account with < 25 files.

No Problem i have made more Folders in my Account. All Folder with <25 Files and now it´s fine for the Moment Wink

(2016-11-12, 03:57)dmdsoftware Wrote: looking into it

Thank you so much again for your hard Work on this nice Plugin!
Hello everybody. Thanks so much for this amazing addon. I love it. But I've some issues. I've read above about the limit of 25 file per folder and i hope that you can fix it.

But i've a strange bug on android system. I can not login to my uptobox account. It is a known problem?

Thanks for the amazing work!
(2017-01-14, 20:07)imlovinit Wrote: Hello everybody. Thanks so much for this amazing addon. I love it. But I've some issues. I've read above about the limit of 25 file per folder and i hope that you can fix it.

But i've a strange bug on android system. I can not login to my uptobox account. It is a known problem?

Thanks for the amazing work!

Android has an issue with SSL certificates with this particular site.
Anyway to pre cache files with strmHuh
Any Possibility to support openload??
(2017-01-28, 19:38)maxifullmedia Wrote: Any Possibility to support openload??

I recommend posting it as a request in github issues https://github.com/ddurdle/CloudStream-for-KODI
It's possible play rar files contains media using addon
Huh?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin3