Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Poida Offline
@mivlives - works a treat, thanks

UPDATE - No, it seems the correct date was coincidence. I am still getting :
"Command '"./S94tofu-pre"'
failed with return code 126 and error message
-sh: ./S94tofu-pre: Permission denied.
With external USERDATA. The script executes correctly from "userdata.internal/.kodi" Frown

Placing the 'S94tofu-pre' script as '/etc/default/S93tofu-pre' seems (at least initially) to have dealt with the problem of kodi not picking up the correct time at start-up, so the need for me to run a script from the userdata folder to do so is eliminated.
From what I can tell, scripts still do not seem to have correct privileges to run from external USB USERDATA, which might be an issue at some time.

So, with a few Bandaids applied, it's working good Laugh
Thanks again Wink
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-15 06:54 by Poida.)
find quote
pepelillo Offline
(2015-08-11 02:11)mivlives Wrote:  @Poida - This build should fix the scripts running with external userdata; please download and report back

Download - M3_TOFU_081015_POIDA.zip

Great.

Thansk a lot for bring back to live my old atv100 (rebranded). But I need some help, wifi does not work at all (neither the usb ethernet adapter), wifi chipset is rt3070sta, I have the module compiled for android (same kernel version) but I don know how to insert it in this rom (maybe it does not work).
Can anybody make a ROM version with this module included, and usb ethernet adapter? I'll appreciate a lot, because no idea how to build it for myself.

Thanks anyway
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-22 14:42 by pepelillo.)
find quote
Poida Offline
Further playing with " M3_TOFU_081015_POIDA.zip", reveals another issue with the external USERDATA :

I am unable to use an SD card for this purpose, as it re-runs the 'Copying Files' routine during each boot.

Investigations continue. . .
find quote
Sam3gX Offline
(2015-01-18 06:40)mivlives Wrote:  Please try this build if you are getting an error with formatting...

Download: M3_HELIX_011015_FF.zip

If coming from Frodo or Gotham, please perform a wipe data\factory reset in recovery before flashing!

mivlives

This build works great on my G-Box Midnight 2.0. Do you have a updated version? My ethernet isn't working on your latest build (8/10/15).
find quote