• 139(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Hi there. Having a weird glitch with SF on a couple machines. I basically have my media set on a server plus use a few addons like google music and I give my family access with machines I bought them. I make organized lists I use SF and keep everything the same for everyone.

But on one machine I am currently trying to get working, whenever a menu item is selected from the lists I create, it goes in (say google music addon for example) for a split second then immediately kicks back out to the SF menu. I simply cannot get it to stop displaying this behavior. I have tried reboots, clear cache, deleting and re-installing the SF addon ... no love.

Has anyone else experienced this and what did they do about it? It's not happening on all machines.
1.0.43 is the only version for me without any bugs.. .55 doesn't work at all..( for me ) , spoyser.. i know many people have wronged you and said many terrible things.. your work has been relentless and un-appreciated by the judges and jurors of kodi.. but I for one , and the majority of kodi users know... is there any way you could come back, dot let these bastards win.. schuss my french
Regards.
(2017-01-17, 00:18)MountainSlide Wrote: What is the latest version of Super Favourites? The Kodi Add-on repository version is 1.0.43 and I have it installed on my Fire TV. I have found several references though to newer versions but no mention of a repository to download and install from. Thank you,

Ron

It's in Dixie deans repo.
I was looking for a way to create a "noop" favorite which displays all the systeminfo in the description field.
I have this as a favorite but its shows me the text file instead of the systeminfo can someone help me out with this?
<favourite name="System Info" thumb="systeminfo.jpg">sf_options=desc%3D$$INFO[Control.GetLabel(52)][CR]$LOCALIZE[13271] $INFO[System.CPUUsage][CR]$LOCALIZE[31059] $INFO[system.memory(used.percent)]%26_options_sf</favourite>
(2017-01-17, 19:23)mattmartinolc Wrote: Has anyone else experienced this and what did they do about it? It's not happening on all machines.

Yes, I have the same problem. I have tried going back to the older version and 1.055 and have the same experience.
I have tried to change "remember" setting, the default kodi action (play) and have uninstalled and rebuilt from scratch.
I can think of a few different situations, exiting an addon to SF, not loading content from an addon, but on 3rd or 4th try it will.
(2017-01-19, 06:25)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2017-01-17, 00:18)MountainSlide Wrote: What is the latest version of Super Favourites? The Kodi Add-on repository version is 1.0.43 and I have it installed on my Fire TV. I have found several references though to newer versions but no mention of a repository to download and install from. Thank you,

Ron

It's in Dixie deans repo.

I found and installed it. Thank you!
I am having any issue:

I have a favorite of just hodge podge of 'search' options from different addons.

1. I click on the favorite folder I called search.
2. Click on one of the search options I have Favorited.

Instead of that search menu popping up, the menu resets back to the index list on my super favorite front page. This also happens with other favorites in other super favorites folders for addons I have organized. Click on an addon in my favorite list, it then redirects back to the main index. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a fix?
Nobody know why the super favourites kicks you back to the menu after making a selection? I can't be the only one with this glitch since it's happening on two machines of mine but not any of the other machines I am running kodi on....
Hello I created a direct link of the deportesalacarta addon and I added it to KODI favorites. Everything works fine on raspberry 2 and 3 (armv7), but not on the raspberry 1 (armv6). All machines have Openelec 7.0.1, the same addons and identical file favourites.xml.
Somebody could help me?
Thank you very much, greetings.
Hi Spoyser...having a weird issue....got a super folder with few playlists that I m using as a widget and it's working flawlessly on Kodi 16.1 libreelec on Rpi2..Today I tryed Kodi 17 and altough the widget is showing the superfolder nothing is playing when I click on the widgets..I'm using Xonfluence skin..thanks for any help
Spoyser, iknow that folders take priority at the top of a folder above the xml file positioning of the others below, but is there a way of mixing the order up? Like turn them into links instead of folders in the same folder, do you know what i mean?
Right ive worked it out how to turn them into links but didnt there used to be any easier way, i seem to remember Superfavourites asking me at one time if iwant to save it as a link or a folder am i right?
(2017-02-06, 23:37)kirkydman Wrote: Right ive worked it out how to turn them into links but didnt there used to be any easier way, i seem to remember Superfavourites asking me at one time if iwant to save it as a link or a folder am i right?

If you copy and paste a Super Folder it will give you the option to create a link (i.e. it will be a Super Favourite) or copy the folder (in which case it will be a Super Folder).

These links can then be reordered the same as any other Super Favourite.

Unfortunately I've never thought of a neat way (programmatically) to allow reordering of folders Sad

Sent from my iPhone
Hi Spoyser.

really struggling to set super favourites up as i want it. i have looked through this thread, but at 139 pages it might already be there somewhere but ive missed. i was using SF from the kodi repo. with this i have a main menu item called favourites that basically opens the addon. i click a show or whatever is in there and all was good. I've also set a widget. when i selected from this. it sort of nearly worked then kicked me back to the file, playlists, video addonds screen.

thought id fixed it all with 1.0.55 from on-tapp repo. but i haven't. the widgets work finer now but if i go into the SF addon via my menu short cut, none of the links work.

im using SPMC with a titan modified skin.

help would be appreciated. messing with this now for a few night

cheers mate
(2017-02-09, 01:48)chrisjenks35 Wrote: Hi Spoyser.

really struggling to set super favourites up as i want it. i have looked through this thread, but at 139 pages it might already be there somewhere but ive missed. i was using SF from the kodi repo. with this i have a main menu item called favourites that basically opens the addon. i click a show or whatever is in there and all was good. I've also set a widget. when i selected from this. it sort of nearly worked then kicked me back to the file, playlists, video addonds screen.

thought id fixed it all with 1.0.55 from on-tapp repo. but i haven't. the widgets work finer now but if i go into the SF addon via my menu short cut, none of the links work.

im using SPMC with a titan modified skin.

help would be appreciated. messing with this now for a few night

cheers mate
You,r not alone...this is what is keeping me off Krypton...I use my own setup built with xonfluence skin and widgets created with super favourites...mostly playlists...they play fine with Kodi 16 but when I updated to krypton none played...they look like they r gonna start but nothing...I reverted back to an old version of super favourites and they played but this time the thumbnails didnt show.Are you on krypton too?
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6