• 52(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Thank you, spoyser.
How can I download your repo from github. I download the master repo but get the incorrect structure message
(2015-06-27, 17:17)ed_davidson Wrote: How can I download your repo from github. I download the master repo but get the incorrect structure message

Found it.
Sean,
When I updated your addon to 1.36.1 I got many many different boxes come up asking if I wanted to import this item to isearch. I kept saying no to the dialogue boxes, but it just kept looping, so I eventually said yes and they finally went away. I swear there must have been 20 boxes.
Anyway I was wondering if this could only come up when you clicked iSearch for the first time. I don't use iSearch and did find this a bit frustrating.
Regards Ed
(2015-06-28, 15:03)ed_davidson Wrote: Sean,
When I updated your addon to 1.36.1 I got many many different boxes come up asking if I wanted to import this item to isearch. I kept saying no to the dialogue boxes, but it just kept looping, so I eventually said yes and they finally went away. I swear there must have been 20 boxes.
Anyway I was wondering if this could only come up when you clicked iSearch for the first time. I don't use iSearch and did find this a bit frustrating.
Regards Ed

I see you point, although it does only do it once when you update.

I'll have a look and see what I can do
Thanks. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
I'll like to request a feature if I may.
similar to how you add links to super favourites or any other directory
can you add the ability to add thumbnails and/or fanart to any location
combine this with choose thumbnail and I can more easily change the thumbnail to something I like from another addon

Proper MashUp addon Big Grin

right now I have to manually edit file to achieve this, what do you think Sean?
Hello iam new to sf but my fanart fails to load in sf iam using a realy old version frodo12.3
Maybe thats the problem please helpHuh
[solved] view option whas limited to non fanart views using quarts skin
Again a question is there s list of commands numbers/id's for opening a specific addon option? because the addon in question overules sf for calling up it's dialog for favorites etc. Or is it overuled for a reason so i don't skrew up kodi?
(2015-06-29, 15:39)barcofan Wrote: Again a question is there s list of commands/id's for opening a specific addon option? because the addon in question is locked for calling up it's dialog for favorites etc

Try using the enable global menu in SF settings.

This should then override the addons own menu and allow you to add the section you want directly to SF
Thank's for the quick reply i'll look into it
(2015-06-29, 15:33)barcofan Wrote: [solved] view option whas limited to non fanart views using quarts skin

Try setting the rectangular thumb option in the SF display settings

(This stops it setting the view type to movies)
(2015-06-29, 10:11)MediaPi Wrote: I'll like to request a feature if I may.
combine this with choose thumbnail and I can more easily change the thumbnail to something I like from another addon

Try this version
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/sf.zip

This has a new option on the Global Override menu - "Copy thumbnail and fanart", this will put the 2 images on the clipboard, these can then be pasted onto an item, via the Edit Super Favourites item within Super Favourites - let me know what you think
(2015-06-29, 19:29)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 10:11)MediaPi Wrote: I'll like to request a feature if I may.

Try this version
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/sf.zip

This has a new option on the Global Override menu - "Copy thumbnail and fanart", this will put the 2 images on the clipboard, these can then be pasted onto an item, via the Edit Super Favourites item within Super Favourites - let me know what you think

Been playing with this new feature for a while now and I must say I love it!

Any image from any addon can be used (including uninstalled addons if you browse the repo they are in, eg the official repo is a great source of imagery), and you don't have to go hunting the file system for it. I should have added this feature months ago (i think you 1st mentioned it over a year ago) especially as it took less than an hour to implement Smile

I've assigned comic thumbnails from my comic strips addon to all my faves, looks well smart!

It can even be used to give thumbnails to your kodi favourites (via the Explore Kodi Favourites option in SF)
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6