[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mariofenech Offline
(Yesterday 08:06)DWood32006 Wrote:  Love the Super Favourites. Very intuitive!
Little prob. Having trouble getting Super Favourites folders to work in widgets. I'm Using Aeon Nox Silvo Mod and when using the Kodi Favourites widget to select a folder i have created it does not work. Just got back to home screen.
The shortcut folder can be selected from the dialog window when i open the kodi favourites. But of course the goal is to have as few clicks as possible... LOL

I know a few others were having some trouble using widgets in other skins (and I saw you do not use same skin) and I can post over in that forum if this not something you can help w/ or issue w/ SF

Here is a log. Lines 2761 and 2786 are where the errors are at.
http://www.xbmclogs.com/pvuwchfdi#line-2761

Any help is great appreciated!!

Have you tryed the Video Nodes option...not sure if its possible in Aeon Nox tough
find quote
spoyser Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 08:06)DWood32006 Wrote:  Love the Super Favourites. Very intuitive!
Little prob. Having trouble getting Super Favourites folders to work in widgets. I'm Using Aeon Nox Silvo Mod and when using the Kodi Favourites widget to select a folder i have created it does not work. Just got back to home screen.
The shortcut folder can be selected from the dialog window when i open the kodi favourites. But of course the goal is to have as few clicks as possible... LOL

I know a few others were having some trouble using widgets in other skins (and I saw you do not use same skin) and I can post over in that forum if this not something you can help w/ or issue w/ SF

Here is a log. Lines 2761 and 2786 are where the errors are at.
http://www.xbmclogs.com/pvuwchfdi#line-2761

Any help is great appreciated!!

Are you using the very latest version from my repo (1.0.46) as that should work.

(It is confirmed working in Artic.Zephyr and Titan)
find quote
dontel Offline
I saw that in the folder there is a file "folder.cfg", inside of this file there is the line DESC=, i found that it's contains the plot.
i wanted to ask if there are more records that can be added to this file, (like: title,genre,cast,director...)?
find quote
watermouf Offline
(2016-02-03 22:08)spoyser Wrote:  Just pushed a quick fix that should sort out the corruption.

I'll look into the folder issue (did it work okay in 1.0.45?)

(Sorting folders has always been on my todo list - just never thought of a way of implementing it yet LOL)

46.1 fixes the corruption issues thanks !

As far as folder sorting, I would love to add a folder to the bottom (or even the middle) of a list. Sounds like you already thought about it.

It can be currently "sort of" accomplished by using a "Linked folder". Currently if you click the back button within a "Linked folder", you will be returned either to the Kodi Home Screen (if ",return" is added to the path) or returned to the SuperFav root folder (if ",return" is omitted from path) and not the previous subfolder. If "Linked folders" could retain/remember their directory tree structure that would solve the problem.

Either way thanks again, great work as usual!
find quote