Release CNET Podcasts Video-Addon Broken
v1.1.2 (2016-02-20)
added some utf-8 stuff
updated to latest requirements for a Kodi-addon
added fanart
added fanart-blurred
It does not work in krypton alpha 2. Clicking on the add-on kills kodi.
It works fine here (windows 10 64).
v1.1.3 (2017-03-03)
using po-files
fixed url in addon.xml as per request
Unfortunately this add-on has stopped working for me.

Although new videos appear to list correctly, none of them will play. Tried with both OpenElec Kodi 16.1 and 17.1.

Also tried adding the feedburner links as a video source with the same result. Feedburner links on desktop browser give a 404 error.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
(2017-06-05, 07:50)gtoons Wrote: Unfortunately this add-on has stopped working for me.

Although new videos appear to list correctly, none of them will play. Tried with both OpenElec Kodi 16.1 and 17.1.

Also tried adding the feedburner links as a video source with the same result. Feedburner links on desktop browser give a 404 error.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Yes exact same problem here - using OSMC + Rasp PI
There were some problems with the feedburner rss feed. However it seems they have fixed the issue. The addon should work correctly again.
v1.1.5 (2017-07-16)
rolling back changed foldername for strings because that doesn't work for gotham

v1.1.4 (2017-07-12)
reformatted changelog
removed strings.xml
added listitem.setInfo video for Kodi 18 and up
added sorting
added context item episode info
removed 'latest videos' category as that already exists as 'all' category
refactored listing the videos
changed foldername for strings
using requests
v1.1.6 (2018-01-20)
- addon now works in kode python 2 and should also work in python 3 (!!) once all dependencies work in python 3.
Kudo's to the python future package for making this possible. Kudo's to RomanVM for the help.
- removed caching
- adding a setting to only view all video category
Hi, thanks so much for this add-on, I think it might be my favorite. Smile   Version 1.1.5 works perfectly for me in Kodi 16.7.  When I updated the plugin to v1.1.6, it stopped working. It crashes on launch. So I reverted back to 1.1.5 for now and turned off auto-update.  Is there anything else I should try for compatibility with v1.1.6?  Thanks again for any pointers.
Could you make a log please, so i can bugfix it? Here are the instructions to make a logfile with kodi: Log_file/Easy (wiki)
Sure thing.  Here ya go:  https://paste.ubuntu.com/26496499/

Thanks for the reply, fingers crossed this log sheds helpful light for you.
It seems that you are missing some Apple specific library's on your computer. See here for how to fix that: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5647...oxy-on-osx

Good luck!
Thanks so much, but it's not a "computer," per se. It's a AppleTV set-top box on which I've installed Kodi.  Is there no way to install those required components via an repository, or even manually with Kodi?
Sorry, i have no idea how to do that. Maybe there is something on the iOS or Mac OS kodi forum. Or on google.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CNET Podcasts Video-Addon Broken0