Release MeTV Plugin
Hello Kodi people, greetings... Sorry but this is not a reply but a question, is there a MeTV live tv add-on available? I would appreciate your answer...

Lou77
(2015-08-16, 11:56)Lou77 Wrote: Hello Kodi people, greetings... Sorry but this is not a reply but a question, is there a MeTV live tv add-on available? I would appreciate your answer...

Lou77
Not a legal one, MeTV does not have a online stream.
Okay, the problem was solved. I had to reboot the cable modem and wifi router, and MeTV came back as good as ever. Thanks for the research, though. I guess my next step is to go into OSMC and make sure it has a fixed address instead of letting the router assign an address to it. Perhaps fighting for an address might be what caused this problem.
V1.4.2 in my git and test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.metv

Pretty large website change. Unfortunately the "From the Video Vault" and "Classic Commercials" are gone from the website. It looks like they're still fooling around with the website, so hopefully they will come back. There's also a weird issue with some subtitles being out of sync that I need to look into. I also will eventually add the clips back in when the website calms down.

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

You should get an "auto-update" or "update available" message, depending on your "auto-update" setting. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

Please let me know if this works so that I can get the kodi.org repo updated.
V1.4.3 in my git and test repo: see link in the post before this one.
Cleaned up more website changes and added back in "MeTV Promos", "From the MeTV Video Vault" and "MeTV Classic Commercials"

I also made a pull request for the kodi.org repo
(2015-09-19, 07:14)learningit Wrote: V1.4.3 in my git and test repo: see link in the post before this one.
Cleaned up more website changes and added back in "MeTV Promos", "From the MeTV Video Vault" and "MeTV Classic Commercials"

I also made a pull request for the kodi.org repo

Thanks for a wonderful addon!!
Having trouble with MeTV videos locking up Kodi. When I start/play a MeTV episode, the usual spinning "working" thing starts in the lower right corner... but it hangs there with a stationary partial spinner. The video plays OK, but no remote commands work: pause, stop, exit, menu, etc. Sometimes the spinner thing eventually goes away and the remote commands start working again. Other times I have to kill Kodi to get out. Kodi is 15.2 and MeTV is 1.4.3. I have uninstalled/reinstalled MeTV but same results. I really enjoy having access to these vintage videos and using the add-on except for this behavior.
(2015-11-15, 22:14)Bht2nd Wrote: Having trouble with MeTV videos locking up Kodi. When I start/play a MeTV episode, the usual spinning "working" thing starts in the lower right corner... but it hangs there with a stationary partial spinner. The video plays OK, but no remote commands work: pause, stop, exit, menu, etc. Sometimes the spinner thing eventually goes away and the remote commands start working again. Other times I have to kill Kodi to get out. Kodi is 15.2 and MeTV is 1.4.3. I have uninstalled/reinstalled MeTV but same results. I really enjoy having access to these vintage videos and using the add-on except for this behavior.
Need a debug log to look into this, I'm not having problems. I have a strong feeling that you have something else installed which doesn't co-reside well.
(2015-11-16, 05:37)learningit Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 22:14)Bht2nd Wrote: Having trouble with MeTV videos locking up Kodi. When I start/play a MeTV episode, the usual spinning "working" thing starts in the lower right corner... but it hangs there with a stationary partial spinner. The video plays OK, but no remote commands work: pause, stop, exit, menu, etc. Sometimes the spinner thing eventually goes away and the remote commands start working again. Other times I have to kill Kodi to get out. Kodi is 15.2 and MeTV is 1.4.3. I have uninstalled/reinstalled MeTV but same results. I really enjoy having access to these vintage videos and using the add-on except for this behavior.
Need a debug log to look into this, I'm not having problems. I have a strong feeling that you have something else installed which doesn't co-reside well.

Not experienced with posting logs. Would the link to log at xbmclogs.com work for what you need? Or do you need in a different repository?
(2015-11-17, 17:18)Bht2nd Wrote: Not experienced with posting logs. Would the link to log at xbmclogs.com work for what you need? Or do you need in a different repository?
instructions here: Debug_Log (wiki)
For classic TV lovers: The Classic Cartoons and Public Domain Classics (MeTV Video Vault) have returned to the website.
(2015-11-16, 05:37)learningit Wrote:

Well, it appears you were correct. I uninstalled VLC and have not seen the behavior recur. Thanks for your help!
V1.4.4 in my git and test repo.
Fixes a website change.

Gotham users - a new version (1.4.4) will be available (or auto-update) in a day or two through the kodi.org repo. Please note that this probably the last update that I will make for the Gotham or Helix repo, please upgrade to at least Isengard if you want to keep using this addon or other t1m addons.

For Isengard or Jarvis users - a new version (2.0.2) will be available (or auto-update) in a day or twp through the kodi.org repo.
I downloaded Kodi Jarvis 16.1 from the official Kodi site. I downloaded and installed both the Windows version and the ARM for my Android table. I installed on both devices. I enabled the out-of-the MeTV add-on that appears to be included with the Kodi download on both my devices. When I attempt to view any content via MeTV, it Errors on both Windows and Android tablet. It says see log. Where is the log located?

I also have a similar problem with the out-of-the-box Vevo add-on. It Errors immediately when launched. It also says see log. Where is the log file?

Anyone else having issue with MeTV and/or Vevo add-ons?
I am having the same problems, my error messages show "no JSON object could be decoded" is metv working for anyone currently?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MeTV Plugin1