• 7(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
hello may i ask something? at work i had a good pc and i have one problem sometimes when i run perfect player i had less spikes when i view a stream.. also in vlc do that.. is possible that is problem because i havent graphic card installed just from motherboard?

so i need a graphic card to see m3u video playlist?
(2015-01-19, 12:26)Ultralord Wrote: hello may i ask something? at work i had a good pc and i have one problem sometimes when i run perfect player i had less spikes when i view a stream.. also in vlc do that.. is possible that is problem because i havent graphic card installed just from motherboard?

so i need a graphic card to see m3u video playlist?
With the integrated graphic cards you can try to start program with start_force_hwa.cmd
Also, read this - Hardware acceleration
thanks for this.. so maybe that is the problem that i have with spikes sometimes?
can someone send me a link the .apk from android version to install it on ouya?
(2015-01-21, 14:02)Ultralord Wrote: can someone send me a link the .apk from android version to install it on ouya?
Here you can find APK download link - link
it works perfect at this time Smile on iptv simple plugin had problem every times buffer but now with perfect player is great Big Grin
Can anyone help me to translate the Android app version into Spanish and German?
How do you get the Android Perfect Player to work on the Gbox Mx2? I added the M3u link and the channels download but no picture, what am I missing?

Thanks.
(2015-01-26, 00:59)Candid Wrote: How do you get the Android Perfect Player to work on the Gbox Mx2? I added the M3u link and the channels download but no picture, what am I missing?
What kind of streams protocols are there in playlist?
Some devices do not support UDP protocol. In such case, you should use udpxy to make it work.
Some devices do not support other protocols. Also, it's much depends on firmware.
Please is there a youtube video on how to do these settings in xbmc? help thanks
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-0.7.5
(2015-01-25, 10:47)nikman Wrote: Can anyone help me to translate the Android app version into Spanish and German?

I could help you with Spanish
(2015-02-09, 06:31)sorozco Wrote: I could help you with Spanish
I've sent you p.m.
Ready.
(2015-01-25, 10:47)nikman Wrote: Can anyone help me to translate the Android app version into Spanish and German?

Could help you out with German translation, if it's not too time-consuming.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9