Sound Control on Music Playback
I suppose this is a feature request but it seems curious to me that it hasn't been done already. Why isn't there a volume control thingy on Music playback just like with video playback? If there a reason for its absence let me know. If there's a way to add it, I've obviously overlooked it. Otherwise, xbmc is as close to perfection as any piece of software in recent memory.
It's now possible have a persistent on-screen volume control in skins, and some skins do have this, but it's not a feature of the default skin. There are plans to either make a new default skin, or at the very least, improve something that already exists to be the default skin, and I do hope that it has some form of persistent volume control. Perhaps something that pops up when clicking on a volume indicator, or a combination of indicator and control.
Now that you mention it, I think that was a feature of Aeon Nox. I love that skin but the recording function didn't/doesn't work. At least it didn't the last time I tried it. Like I said, close to perfection, but . . . . ? Thanx for responding so promptly :-)
I am missing sound control also in Kodi 17 Krypton for music playback.
I would like to request it to be added.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound Control on Music Playback1