• 2(current)
Aeon MQ 6
(2014-06-10, 21:36)wiesel87 Wrote: It would be nice, if you can make this view for tv shows in mq6

http://imgur.com/a/rcZQ6/embed#4

Which image?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-06-10, 21:56)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 21:36)wiesel87 Wrote: It would be nice, if you can make this view for tv shows in mq6

http://imgur.com/a/rcZQ6/embed#4

Which image?

I would like to see CutSickAss' PosterLite MOD or something like it added as an official view.
It'd be nice to have a different classification other than just "TV" "Movies" , how about "Anime" ?
(2014-06-11, 17:11)dylanh724 Wrote: It'd be nice to have a different classification other than just "TV" "Movies" , how about "Anime" ?
Smart_playlist (wiki) is what you are looking for.
(2014-06-11, 17:36)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 17:11)dylanh724 Wrote: It'd be nice to have a different classification other than just "TV" "Movies" , how about "Anime" ?

I have been using this, but it's buggy over the network.
(2014-06-11, 17:56)dylanh724 Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 17:36)bry- Wrote:

I have been using this, but it's buggy over the network.

I've never had any problems over a network with smart playlists. In fact I can't see why having a network would make any difference to smart playlist at all.

As for different classifications, that would be an XBMC/scrapper feature, rather than anything the skin could control.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

i think the pic above is an older version of mq?any chance you can add a "pop out" or a ring around the movie case in the wall view?i dont really care for the fade out on the mq5 when searching for movies.or is there a way i can do that with mq5??thank you
Hello
When in the 'Image" menu when I display my personal pictures under "MyPicsDB" they are correctly displayed.

It will be nice if we can use the "change Backdrop multiple images" to display images with the correct size. Today they are forced in 1920x1080 format which does not give a correct display
I'd like to see a Anime category in MQ6.
(2014-06-14, 11:17)borgmanjayce Wrote: I'd like to see a Anime category in MQ6.

As per the post above. This would be a XBMC/Scrapper feature, rather than something the skin can control.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I'd like to see the shelf case mod with the samurai cases incorporated. Other than that I can't think of what would make this skin better. Just don't strip it down like Nox 5 vs 4.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I'd like to see CDarts in each view in MQ6.
I would like a view for tv and movies that allows for more transparency and more visible fanart eg slightly smaller poster size
(2014-06-12, 04:09)ts316 Wrote: Image
i think the pic above is an older version of mq?any chance you can add a "pop out" or a ring around the movie case in the wall view?i dont really care for the fade out on the mq5 when searching for movies.or is there a way i can do that with mq5??thank you

I would really like this too. Pretty please! Only thing missing form MQ5 imo.
I use filemode for my kids shows as they aren't part of the library and wall mode so they can see them all at once. Because the selected cover doesn't pop out or enlarge it makes it very difficult to tell which one is highlighted.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617