• 29(current)
Aeon MQ 6
ok, i try to post in english in the brasilian forum.
Small bug in main menu; (version 1.7.0)
When numbers of widgets are set to 8 in skin settings, it actually shows 9 when the tvshows menu items is active.
Marcos is in battle with numbers Smile

First images in row is RecommendedEpisode + 8....Episode = 9

Find in IncludesMenuWidgets.xml
Code:
<include name="mf_contenttvshows">

For 2 labels in list change
Code:
<label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(RecentEpisode.8.Title)]</label>
&
<label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(RandomEpisode.8.Title)]</label>
Find this
Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(RandomEpisode.8.Title)) + [SubString(skin.string(widgetsnumber),8) | SubString(skin.string(widgetsnumber),12)]</visible>
delete in both files
Code:
+ [SubString(skin.string(widgetsnumber),8)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
When or how is this skin available are you just testing guys ?
Hi There!

I´m a big fan of Aeon MQ skin, its a really great job!

I have one question: what do I have to do to have numerical rating instead of the stars in the list views of my TV shows episodes. I had it in MQ5 but since I switched to MQ6 it changed to the stars rating and I couldn´t find a way to change back to numerical.

Thanks in advance!
grauhase, for request features, bugs, use our forum please, link in my signature.

thanks

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-03-23, 10:10)mexxenpsv Wrote: When or how is this skin available are you just testing guys ?

I believe if you've donated you have access to the alpha build. You'll be able to utilize it once the stable build is out so be patient.
Has anyone discussed GIF posters (animated) Possibly a .APNG format would be better.

Click on Pic:

http://www.nerdist.com/wp-content/upload...IMATED.gif
a few images new version MQ6 - 1.9.0 alpha

New item in main menu - extras

context menu with options

item when receive focus

Been holding off updating to Kodi 14.2 (still on 13.2) until this skin is out. Looks fantastic so far, keep up the excellent work.
Extended info support is great however:

Wouldnt it be nice, if it was used like i propesed instead of creating an "extras" part
Make it part of the home screen.. and devide it... into 3 widgets..

Something like this:

That way the home screen becomes more interactive..
If you make those widgets scrollable (so showing 3 at once, but scrolling between last 10) its alive!

Just a very nice idea.

You can even make those widgets come back on the "movie" music" "concerts" "games" part return, showing for example last added concert, or concert in spotlight and stuff
Its more interactive,, but like this, it would keep the typical "aeon mq style" and keep fanart visible.

Even further (maybe thats a big step now), you could even let people chose how to use the widgets:
1) use one widget like it is now having 12 cover or a bit less)
2) use three widget like on pic above i posted having 3 covers scrollable
3) having two widgets with 3/5 covers scrollable

And make people decide what the widget contains (in cinema, video playlist, audfio playlist, concert playlist, recently added...)

This would be so cool, anyone willing to do like this or give u the ability to chose like this marcos?
(2015-03-27, 19:36)Powerhouse Wrote: Been holding off updating to Kodi 14.2 (still on 13.2) until this skin is out. Looks fantastic so far, keep up the excellent work.

yep me too. can't wait.
not sure if im too late to make this suggestion but here goes . is it possible to set all sections views the same with a one click option . ie set all views to rightlist with one click ?? i hear rightlist is gonna be the default view anyway in mq6 but other people might want to choose lowist or whatever for all views . rightlist is defo my favourite and has been ever since i saw it in cirrus extened and suggested to mq that he add it to his skins with their permission
paulsk231, in MQ6 have this option now, only need active option.

Hi

I know this becomes ready when it's ready :-) But do you have any expectation on a timeframe for an open release? Are we talking days? Weeks? some months?

My system is needing a full OS reinstall, and I'm wondering if I shall wait for MQ6 or not.

Thanks !!!
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617