• 30(current)
Aeon MQ 6
(2015-03-28, 12:44)Skank Wrote: Extended info support is great however:

Wouldnt it be nice, if it was used like i propesed instead of creating an "extras" part
Make it part of the home screen.. and devide it... into 3 widgets..

Something like this:

That way the home screen becomes more interactive..
If you make those widgets scrollable (so showing 3 at once, but scrolling between last 10) its alive!

Just a very nice idea.

You can even make those widgets come back on the "movie" music" "concerts" "games" part return, showing for example last added concert, or concert in spotlight and stuff
Its more interactive,, but like this, it would keep the typical "aeon mq style" and keep fanart visible.

Even further (maybe thats a big step now), you could even let people chose how to use the widgets:
1) use one widget like it is now having 12 cover or a bit less)
2) use three widget like on pic above i posted having 3 covers scrollable
3) having two widgets with 3/5 covers scrollable

And make people decide what the widget contains (in cinema, video playlist, audfio playlist, concert playlist, recently added...)

This would be so cool, anyone willing to do like this or give u the ability to chose like this marcos?

This looks awesome. This needs be done.
Grayman i know, i proposed it but it looks like marcos doesnt feel to do it.. It should be voted ... Very pity
(2015-03-29, 05:33)Maxi Wrote: Hi

I know this becomes ready when it's ready :-) But do you have any expectation on a timeframe for an open release? Are we talking days? Weeks? some months?

My system is needing a full OS reinstall, and I'm wondering if I shall wait for MQ6 or not.

Thanks !!!

I wouldn't wait if the past is anything to go by, but if you are willing to pay you could get an early release
Choose another skin there are many more not commercial free and with many great options !!!
This skin will be available for all via official repo when done, donate is very different from buying.

Who donated at any time for MarcosQui, just need register in our forum and request access, please inform your gmail for send invite to drive, no need donate again.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-03-29, 17:58)Wanilton Wrote: This skin will be available for all via official repo when done, donate is very different from buying.

Who donated at any time for MarcosQui, just need register in our forum and request access, please inform your gmail for send invite to drive, no need donate again.

I've registered on the forum, but where do i request for the access?
Send me private message.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-03-29, 15:44)Skank Wrote: Grayman i know, i proposed it but it looks like marcos doesnt feel to do it.. It should be voted ... Very pity

Puzzles me. I showed all my other mates who use Kodi and they all love it. If it went to a vote it would win very easily. I think thats why it probably never did haha
(2015-03-30, 13:17)Grayman001 Wrote:
(2015-03-29, 15:44)Skank Wrote: Grayman i know, i proposed it but it looks like marcos doesnt feel to do it.. It should be voted ... Very pity

Puzzles me. I showed all my other mates who use Kodi and they all love it. If it went to a vote it would win very easily. I think thats why it probably never did haha

Marcos is the skinner/designer/artist, so he has the ultimate decision on everything. Unfortunatly, he's never going to be able to please everyone.

The skin, as with everything in Kodi, is free and open source, so you’re welcome to mod and customise as you see fit if MQ can't meet all your specific requirements.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2015-03-30, 16:02)Samu-rai Wrote:

Marcos is the skinner/designer/artist, so he has the ultimate decision on everything. Unfortunatly, he's never going to be able to please everyone.

The skin, as with everything in Kodi, is free and open source, so you’re welcome to mod and customise as you see fit if MQ can't meet all your specific requirements.

I would if i had the skills, but trust me i dont lol
Not sure if its skin related or addon related but i cant manually rate/set as watched a movie with trakt, after using context menu
Using trakt addon 3.0
(2015-03-31, 12:51)Skank Wrote: Not sure if its skin related or addon related but i cant manually rate/set as watched a movie with trakt, after using context menu
Using trakt addon 3.0

I think the context menu as been disable for the time being, Think the guy that's working on the plugin was having some issues and did that to try and sort things out.
Ah ok
(2015-03-30, 16:02)Samu-rai Wrote:

I completely agree. However a lot of stuff with Kodi gets put to a vote so the community feels involved. I just thought it was a good idea. If the majority of people want something why wouldn't you put it in?
Quote:I just thought it was a good idea. If the majority of people want something why wouldn't you put it in?

Who decided that your opinion was the majority? We all follow this Thread because Marcos has produced, to us, the best skin for XBMC. When we decide it isn't the best anymore, then we will move to something else. For now, he is the artist. If you want to design your own skin, go for it.

Cheers
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617