• 40(current)
Aeon MQ 6
Is there any way we can change the fonts to not use "UPPERCASE" .. I mean can we use "Something Like This Instead" ?
I find UPPERCASE harder to read... but that's just me I guess.

Thanks

Removed
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

hi where can i download this at ?

thanks
While it's in development you can get access by visiting xbmcbrasil.net and signing up to be VIP.

When the skin is finished it will be added to the kodi official repository for everyone to use.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hey, if is not too late, last minute request, please don't forget about the music lovers, please replicate the open DVD case to Music open DVD case.

Many thanks and many respects for an excellent work!!

:-)
(2015-04-23, 18:38)bry- Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 18:32)mparadiso Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 08:31)Ipaddle Wrote: Check this out: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801

Hi iPaddle,
I know there is a version of Aeon MQ 5 for Helix. I tried to install it on Helix 14.2 and just because retirarndo has several problems. Ideally a version 100% compatible.

you have to manually extract to the folder for this to work .

Last week added the 6.1.7 version of Aeon MQ5 and it worked this time. I'm super satisfied.
Is there any Aeon MQ6 project to Helix? If so, you have any release date?
(2015-04-29, 22:25)mparadiso Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 18:38)bry- Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 18:32)mparadiso Wrote: Hi iPaddle,
I know there is a version of Aeon MQ 5 for Helix. I tried to install it on Helix 14.2 and just because retirarndo has several problems. Ideally a version 100% compatible.

you have to manually extract to the folder for this to work .

Last week added the 6.1.7 version of Aeon MQ5 and it worked this time. I'm super satisfied.
Is there any Aeon MQ6 project to Helix? If so, you have any release date?

See post #590
Do not know about the release date. It is on alpha stage. Of course it is Helix compatibly.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
I'm really hoping that the changes neccessary for Isengard are going to be minimal, or Isengard will be out before MQ6 for Helix is in GA....
(2015-05-04, 11:05)kuldan Wrote: I'm really hoping that the changes neccessary for Isengard are going to be minimal, or Isengard will be out before MQ6 for Helix is in GA....

Reading the blog and info on Isengard, every skin compatible with helix should be compatible for Isengard.
I will warn again. This is no place to discuss 'anything' beyond the skin. All comments out of context will be deleted.

All users have freedom of choice. If for some reason the Aeon MQ does not fit you, use another skin. There are dozens of fantastic skins by here.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2015-05-07, 12:45)MarcosQui Wrote: I will warn again. This is no place to discuss 'anything' beyond the skin. All comments out of context will be deleted.

All users have freedom of choice. If for some reason the Aeon MQ does not fit you, use another skin. There are dozens of fantastic skins by here.

Really? Someone should delete your kind of working here in the forum. That the moderator let you doing your work is shaming !!!!!! Thats the point, and i will post it so long you do what you doing at the moment MQ. Or Wanilton?
I'm a bit shocked that my comment was deleted - but yeah, I presume it was "sabotaging" his business model. Instead of working with the arguments presented, he censored them... yes, honestly, this is a question for me why the mods in this forum allow this kind of censorship @Barney stinson ... honestly, this is most dissapointing not only about marcos, but also about the KODI forum team that accepts this censorship..

(this post not formulated with care, as it will be deleted in the next hour anyway. go figure out what that means..)
(2015-05-07, 12:45)MarcosQui Wrote: I will warn again. This is no place to discuss 'anything' beyond the skin. All comments out of context will be deleted.

Absolutely True!

I've keep my mouth shut till now.
Really, last , what 10 pages?, are full of annoying people complaining.

For all those that do complain and keep harasing... you seriously need to get a real life job, cause you honestly have too much free time to keep complaining.
Get a life ! and complain when you have reasons to (like having cancer or something)

Otherwise, stop complaining, and wait for this skin, or use another skin.
But be constructive instead of destructive !

Man really !
Argh
Back on topic - @MarcosQui
I do not use the default kodi pvr system I have replaced that menu item with PseudoTV Live - can you make it so I can keep the widget for that menu item even though its not the default live tv pvr add-on? It is nice to see what is airing today above the default live tv.
Bry, widgets menu will be completely different in upcoming beta
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617