XBMC Won't Recognize Movie Sub Folders
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to run XBMC Gotham 13.0 (ARM, compiled May 5th, 2014) on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Pro, Model #SM-T520. Running android version 4.4.2.

The problem that I have is that XBMC won't recognize any sub folders under my Movies folder. I currently have my movies in separate sub folders and that works well on my PC (PC runs Frodo 12.3). I've followed all of the same steps and settings that I've used for my PC and my Vid.On.Me, but it doesn't seem to work on my tablet.

I've tried adding the Movies folder under the System File Manager, Movies and Video, but it still will not recognize any sub folders.

Also, if I try to access my SD Card from either the Movies or Videos file selection, it says "Path not found or invalid". However, I can access it from the File Manager in the Android OS. My Movies folder is located on the SD Card, so that might have something to do with my issue. But, I can still add the Movies folder via "Add new source".

Is there a setting or script that I'm missing or is there something else that I'm doing wrong?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Won't Recognize Movie Sub Folders0