Disable navigation sounds..
unless i've totally missed something, there is no option like this. it would be great if you could disable, or lower the volume of navigation sounds while media is playing. i find it slightly annoying when you are making a playlist and listening to music at the same time, or watching videos, and you hear this 'click click' coming through over the top of the audio. perhaps you could disable it, or have set volume levels to choose from so you could lower the volume of clicks.

and another suggestion, though probably not really wanted or needed for most people, would be the ability to auto resume video files based on some criteria. the reason for this, is i quite often start a tv episode only to realise i've seen it before, so exit it. or i might feel like changing which clip i'm watching before it finishes, so i have auto resume turned off. with movies and documentaries however i sometimes exit with the intention of resuming at a later stage. it's not much of an issue to bring up the context menu and click resume video, but some xbmc newbiews who use my xbox forget to do this, so start the file from the start, then remember about auto-resume, exit the video, and resume from where they just exited. as i said, not big issue, but it would be good if you could 1)specify a minimum file size to autoresume from i.e. anything above say 500mb (for movies, docos, enything large) or 2) specify bookmarks for files to be auto-resumed from.
Both issues have been fixed in recent builds. Navigation sounds can be shut off during video playback and you can also leave bookmarks for videos
Ha ha. way to dig up an old post.

Yes, the option to disable navigation sounds has been present for some time. The other suggestion about allowing some criteria for auto-resuming videos has not been added, but I don't really want or need it any more anyway. When I suggested :

snoxbox Wrote:2) specify bookmarks for files to be auto-resumed from.

I was not referring to bookmarks as they are today. 'Sources' used to be called bookmarks (as well as bookmarks in videos), so I was suggesting that perhaps it would be good to be able to specify which 'Sources' (e.g. movies) should auto-resume, as other video sources (such as music videos) shouldn't really auto-resume.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable navigation sounds..0