XBMC 13 and MYSQL
Hi all

Been a while. I have about 3pc with xbmc on them. Ubuntu windows and xbmcbuntu, I have a nas4free setup with mysql on it. since the last day or so recently added tv section stopped working so I deleted the databases and imported from a backup and this works but when it scans all the episodes it breaks again on all 3 boxs. I have had a google search but cant seem to find any info Im not even sure what to look for any help would be appreciated thank you all
Not a bug, so I removed the bug prefix.
Please be (a lot) more specific about versions of XBMC you use, recent changes you made, steps taken to reproduce and link to a debug log (wiki).
They are all XBMC 13 no recent changes have been made other than the upgrade to 13 about a week and half ago. Will post a log once I make it and remove all passwords

To reproduce fault
1. delete data base = no content in xbmc
2. import a export i did from 2013 = everything peachy
3. rescan for new content = recently added episodes says "could not connect to network server"

Thank you for your prompt reply

Log File
Database was deleted then import was done then deleted log file.
Then started xbmc again scanned tv shows and now this is the log
That's a huge log (13.4 MB uncompressed)! I'm guessing you have a very large library?

I think the relevant part might be this (I normally don't post log snippets, but since the log is so big, this might help):

Code:
22:50:28 T:1356   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (library://video/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/)
22:50:28 T:1356   DEBUG:   ParentPath = []
22:50:28 T:2880   ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (126)
                                            Query: select * from episodeview  ORDER BY dateAdded desc, idEpisode desc LIMIT 25
22:50:28 T:2880   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetEpisodesByWhere failed
22:50:28 T:2880   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting videodb://recentlyaddedepisodes/
22:50:28 T:1356   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting library://video/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/
22:50:28 T:1356   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(library://video/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/) failed
22:50:28 T:1356   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
22:50:28 T:1356   DEBUG:   ParentPath = []
22:50:28 T:5724  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Googling "MySQL error code 126" brings up some interesting results about an "incorrect key file".

That's about as far as my noob-skills go. My MySQL-fu isn't very strong. Maybe this will help someone else ID the issue.
Thank you ned scott

I have tried this in mysql workbench when working and its fine
Code:
select * from episodeview  ORDER BY dateAdded desc, idEpisode desc LIMIT 10

But once scanned the following all fail
Code:
select * from episodeview  ORDER BY dateAdded desc, idEpisode desc LIMIT 10
select * from episodeview  ORDER BY idEpisode desc LIMIT 10
select * from episodeview  ORDER BY dateAdded desc LIMIT 10

but if i dont order by and set the limit to 10000 its fine
Code:
select * from episodeview LIMIT 10000