• 3(current)
Release [Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 5
(2014-11-29, 02:32)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 23:22)Pienoet Wrote: Hi,

I installed openelec kodi/helix on my cubox i4 pro an replaced the original Aeon Nox folder with your complete folder but the next aired bij tv shows isn't showing up.

Do i have to install something else for that?
And the livetv mod is this also avaible in in your folder or do i have to edit the xml files?

Thanks!

You need to have the TV Show Next Aired script installed for next aired information to show-up (from the XBMC.org repo). More info here: Add-on:TV_Show_-_Next_Aired (wiki).

Thanx for your answer.

I installed the TV Show Neaxt Aired script do i have to do more settings in the script cause it doesn't show in my tv shows like your screen shots.

i reboot couple of times nothing happend.

(2014-11-29, 02:32)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 23:22)Pienoet Wrote: Hi,

I installed openelec kodi/helix on my cubox i4 pro an replaced the original Aeon Nox folder with your complete folder but the next aired bij tv shows isn't showing up.

Do i have to install something else for that?
And the livetv mod is this also avaible in in your folder or do i have to edit the xml files?

Thanks!

You need to have the TV Show Next Aired script installed for next aired information to show-up (from the XBMC.org repo). More info here: Add-on:TV_Show_-_Next_Aired (wiki).

Thanx for your answer.

I installed the TV Show Neaxt Aired script do i have to do more settings in the script cause it doesn't show in my tv shows like your screen shots.

i reboot couple of times nothing happend.
^^^
You need to run the tv show next aired script
is there a seperate script then cause i ran the TV Show Next aired addon/script.

if i click on the TV Show Next aired addon it opens a tv guide.

but it isnt shows the next aire like in the first post in the tv shows itself.

i think i'm missing something here
Warner306,

Have you consider making warnernox available for everybody?

On a separate topic, I noticed that in one of your views you have imdb top250 on the upper right corner, but if the movie won an oscar, imdb top250 moves to the left, and oscars is now on the right. I'm assuming that this is how you designed it or are you forced to code it this way?
(2014-11-29, 19:33)Edworld Wrote: Warner306,

Have you consider making warnernox available for everybody?

On a separate topic, I noticed that in one of your views you have imdb top250 on the upper right corner, but if the movie won an oscar, imdb top250 moves to the left, and oscars is now on the right. I'm assuming that this is how you designed it or are you forced to code it this way?

I fixed the position of the Oscar statue and Top 250 icon to be more consistent. You're right, it doesn't look right.

I won't start another thread for the skin folder I posted. All I did was collect several of the available mods and placed them together. Anyone can do that for themselves from the sticky at the top of the forum.

(2014-11-29, 17:33)Pienoet Wrote: is there a seperate script then cause i ran the TV Show Next aired addon/script.

if i click on the TV Show Next aired addon it opens a tv guide.

but it isnt shows the next aire like in the first post in the tv shows itself.

i think i'm missing something here

One way to test if the next-aired script is working is to bring up the video info dialog. If you choose a TV show and press Info, it should bring up the video info screen. Can you see next aired information about the show from the video info screen? If so, the script is working. If not, something is wrong with your add-on settings.

If the script is working, I'd have to look at the code for those two lines and see if something is amiss. It was working for me when I posted it. Maybe it uses some other script.

I copy and pasted the command that looks up next-aired information from DialogVideoInfo, so that view should tell the tale. I also originally installed Aeon Nox 5 from the official repo, which installs some scripts with it.
Thanks for your answer.

I i choosed tv show and press the I but no next aired my addon settings are wrong but how to setup up the right asddon settings to make it work properly?
(2014-11-30, 14:28)Pienoet Wrote: Thanks for your answer.

I i choosed tv show and press the I but no next aired my addon settings are wrong but how to setup up the right asddon settings to make it work properly?

Try installing Aeon Nox 5 from the repo with scripts and then overwrite the files with the ones I provided. By default, I think next-aired information should work with the repo version. Other than that, I don't know what to do.
Great work on this mod!! I'm having trouble figuring out how to have my movie titles show up as logos on Helix. Would you or someone be kind enough to give me a hand?

Thanks again for all of the hard work on this mod.

Mike
(2014-12-01, 14:26)mmcneil Wrote: Great work on this mod!! I'm having trouble figuring out how to have my movie titles show up as logos on Helix. Would you or someone be kind enough to give me a hand?

Thanks again for all of the hard work on this mod.

Mike

The logo mod is on or off. So you either have the files to make it appear or you have traditional, text-based titles instead. I didn't make a toggle.

To get this to work, download one of the original mods and replace only MyVideoNav.xml and View_51_InfoWall.xml from this post: 1735599 (post). I assumed if you like logos, you like logos everywhere. If you don't like logos, you prefer the extra information placed under the title. It's far easier to code without a toggle.
The code used in your Logo View Mod for Movies looks exactly like the one I posted back in September. I was wondering where you got it from?
I think I started with your code and then adapted it to my needs - at least, for the movie view. Sorry, if I didn't credit you. Looking at the those pictures, did you not use some the code from this thread, yourself? This thread started in June. I didn't know you wanted credit; I was just sharing this as an adaptation to what I already started.

It is BigNoid's skin, not ours, and we are merely adapting it, not creating anything new that needs to be copyrighted. It's all free and no one is making any money. That is the whole design of Kodi. But sorry if I offended you by not crediting you for something you created.

Almost every feature I added is a direct port from Nox 4, as that used to be the skin I used exclusively - and I have slowly moved to 5 after adding features I was missing.

I spent a week writing this guide on how to incorporate MPC-HC and madVR into your setup, because I spent a month collecting this information myself and wanted to save someone time. I'm not trying to look good here.
(2014-12-08, 08:07)Warner306 Wrote: I think I started with your code and then adapted it to my needs - at least, for the movie view. Sorry, if I didn't credit you. Looking at the those pictures, did you not use some the code from this thread, yourself? This thread started in June. I didn't know you wanted credit; I was just sharing this as an adaptation to what I already started.

It is BigNoid's skin, not ours, and we are merely adapting it, not creating anything new that needs to be copyrighted. It's all free and no one is making any money. That is the whole design of Kodi. But sorry if I offended you by not crediting you for something you created.

Almost every feature I added is a direct port from Nox 4, as that used to be the skin I used exclusively - and I have slowly moved to 5 after adding features I was missing.

I spent a week writing this guide on how to incorporate MPC-HC and madVR into your setup, because I spent a month collecting this information myself and wanted to save someone time. I'm not trying to look good here.

Woah, guy... I was just wondering if you happened to find it elsewhere or used what I posted. I don't care about credit or anything like that. I was just wondering if you happened to make the same view, was given it by somebody else, or used the code cause you liked what I made? That's all... I just wanted to have a smile knowing somebody besides me liked what I did. I did not mean for it to come out in the way you took it.

On a side note... I adjusted some things for your new Cast Mod, which is amazing by the way, and I wasn't sure if I should post here or in that thread but I did not want you to have to look at two separate threads/posts so I decided here might be easier. If you like the changes and want to use it here they are:

Code:
                <control type="panel" id="50">
                    <left>-13</left>
                    <top>550</top>
                    <width>1146</width>
                    <height>420</height>
                    <onleft>50</onleft>
                    <onright>50</onright>
Well, that 's the Internet. Your post sounded like an attack. If it wasn't, I apologize. It was just the way it was written. I didn't think you would be bent out of shape over some borrowed labels. Anyways....

What is the impact of changing the <onleft><onright> code? I'm happy with the way it works now, but I could improve the downloadable version.
(2014-12-08, 19:10)Warner306 Wrote: Well, that 's the Internet. Your post sounded like an attack. If it wasn't, I apologize. It was just the way it was written. I didn't think you would be bent out of shape over some borrowed labels. Anyways....

What is the impact of changing the <onleft><onright> code? I'm happy with the way it works now, but I could improve the downloadable version.

It definitely was not an attack in anyway so I'm sorry it came across like that. I am happy if you used whatever I posted It really was just curiosity how you got it. Perhaps I should've been more thorough in my question but for some reason I felt simplicity would have the reverse effect that it did. I only want to help however I can and have no desire to upset anybody.

The <onleft> <onright> change makes it so when you reach the end it loops to the beginning cast photo instead of highlighting the cast/plot button and vice versa if you go left on the first photo it takes you to last cast photo. This means to get back to the button an up or down press would be needed. It is a small difference but one that I personally prefer. I did change the <left> position only because it appeared more centered to my eyes but that is only my opinion.

I was thinking of adding it to my version of Aeon Nox 5 and posting it, would that be OK?
Yes, you can use whatever you want. I think I came off on the wrong foot because I posted another mod someone created because it was buried in an unrelated post, and the author came in complained that I hadn't credited him. I was beginning to think everyone is crazy on this forum. I am not an artist or a computer science grad. I'm just tinkering with the xml because I am capable of understanding some it. It can be fun to manipulate Netflix if given the chance.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 57