Release [Mod] Disc Art in Video Info Dialog - Nox 5
(2015-01-13, 11:34)Alim Wrote: Hi warner306 , I have installed this mod on Helix 14.0 but I don't get info for actors from Imdb. Is that how it is intended to work ? Discart is working great.

You have to install the ExtendedInfo script as mentioned in the instrucitons.
can anyone please help me as to why my change artwork option is no longer here?

i know it is supossed to be under the + plus icon but it is not there

i have the following available under my plus icon

cinema experience
artwork downloader
artwork downloader manual
update rating
tv tunes
fullscreen fanart

any idea where or how i can get change artwork back?
(2015-02-28, 03:57)knives of ice Wrote: can anyone please help me as to why my change artwork option is no longer here?

cinema experience
artwork downloader
update rating
tv tunes
fullscreen fanart

Artwork Downloader starts the Artwork Downloader for the selected title.
Artwork Downloader: Manual allows you to choose the artwork, well, manually for each title.

I think you want option #2.
(2015-02-28, 04:40)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 03:57)knives of ice Wrote: can anyone please help me as to why my change artwork option is no longer here?

cinema experience
artwork downloader
update rating
tv tunes
fullscreen fanart

Artwork Downloader starts the Artwork Downloader for all titles.
Artwork Downloader: Manual allows you to choose the artwork, well, manually for each title.

I think you want option #2.

nope, all artwork downloader manual allows you to do is manually select which poster you want to download instead of downloading them all. there is no option to change the current artwork displayed.

just tried to make sure, but i know this especially since i had to go through and manually download only disc artwork for many titles overriding my previously created NFO files so i could have the disc art roll in.

i've tried everything there is no option to change the artwork under the + i even tried disabling cinema experience to see if it would appear and that doesn't work. any ideas or could you just give me an xml with the choose art option perhaps instead of cinema experience? are you positive its under your + icon?

thanks.
The "+" option is called the ExtrasDialog. The mod posted has nothing to do with this code. The option removed for Cinema Experience was called "Choose Art." This may have additional functionality.

I change the art displayed by choosing Artwork Downloader: Manual, selecting the item I want to change (usually the fanart) and selecting the art of my choice. This instantly changes the artwork displayed.

Are you saying you want to download all of the artwork available for a single title at the same time? I think you simply select Artwork Downloader.
I think I made a typo in the first reply. Selecting Artwork Downloader loads all of the artwork for the selected title. I don't think any additional functionality is available. I've been doing it this way for more than a year.

Choosing Disc Art is a matter of choosing the manual method and selecting disc art for the titles that have it available.

Or, you could run the Artwork Downloader for all titles with disc art selected to download with a minimum rating of 0 or 1.

With NFO's, the manual method may be in order.

Again,

+
Artwork Downloader - All art for the selected title is downloaded.
Artwork Downloader: Manual - Select individual items for a title by browsing the selected category.

If you want to start from scratch, refresh the selected title and choose to ignore the nfo.
(2015-02-28, 05:29)Warner306 Wrote: The "+" option is called the ExtrasDialog. The mod posted has nothing to do with this code. The option removed for Cinema Experience was called "Choose Art." This may have additional functionality.

I change the art displayed by choosing Artwork Downloader: Manual, selecting the item I want to change (usually the fanart) and selecting the art of my choice. This instantly changes the artwork displayed.

Are you saying you want to download all of the artwork available for a single title at the same time? I think you simply select Artwork Downloader.

if you choose the manual downloader - yes you can download any piece of artwork you want, but there is no option to hit change once it is downloaded. unless i have the option that was there before "choose art" i can't change anything unfortunately, even if i have all artwork downloaded. i'm not sure why.

to confirm this i put in the original xml file from aeon nox with the choose art as is the norm and i could see all the artwork i had downloaded using artwork downloader and could change to anything i want. to my knowledge all artwork downloader manual does is let you pick and choose the specific artwork you want to download INSTEAD of letting the normal artwork downloader download everything.

you said on the first page that choose art was under the plus icon, is there any way possible to put "choose art" under the plus? choose art and manual artwork download are not the same for me unfortunately i have no idea why.
(2015-02-28, 05:42)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 05:29)Warner306 Wrote: The "+" option is called the ExtrasDialog. The mod posted has nothing to do with this code. The option removed for Cinema Experience was called "Choose Art." This may have additional functionality.

if you choose the manual downloader - yes you can download any piece of artwork you want, but there is no option to hit change once it is downloaded. unless i have the option that was there before "choose art" i can't change anything unfortunately, even if i have all artwork downloaded. i'm not sure why.

to confirm this i put in the original xml file from aeon nox with the choose art as is the norm and i could see all the artwork i had downloaded using artwork downloader and could change to anything i want. to my knowledge all artwork downloader manual does is let you pick and choose the specific artwork you want to download INSTEAD of letting the normal artwork downloader download everything.

you said on the first page that choose art was under the plus icon, is there any way possible to put "choose art" under the plus? choose art and manual artwork download are not the same for me unfortunately i have no idea why.

It should change the artwork immediately. Check your settings in Artwork Downloader to ensure you haven't toggled a setting that prevents overwrites. I also use NFO's and have no problem with this.
maybe my problem is when it comes to changing artwork is that i went through and ran artwork downloader for every movie i have. thus i have the posters downloaded already. so manually downloading isn't doing anything for me since it doesn't know what poster to choose since there is no way to choose and i already have them all downloaded?

thats the only thing i can think of as to why it works differently for me
(2015-02-28, 05:42)knives of ice Wrote:

The artwork browser is the same as it has always been. This is proprietary to each skin. It is possible you are used to the interface of another skin.
(2015-02-28, 05:46)knives of ice Wrote: maybe my problem is when it comes to changing artwork is that i went through and ran artwork downloader for every movie i have. thus i have the posters downloaded already. so manually downloading isn't doing anything for me since it doesn't know what poster to choose since there is no way to choose and i already have them all downloaded?

That still doesn't sound right. Something is fishy. It could be your NFO. Try refreshing a title and then running the downloader. When you select an item it should appear immediately, unless as I said something is amiss with the Artwork Downloader.

I have run the downloader many times for all titles, and I still pick and choose the art for each title. When you go the manual route, it is an immediate overwrite. To preserve this, you must export the library to create a new NFO.
just went in and tried changing settings as well, no help.

any chance you could just make a version with choose art instead of cinema experience?
(2015-02-28, 05:49)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 05:46)knives of ice Wrote: maybe my problem is when it comes to changing artwork is that i went through and ran artwork downloader for every movie i have. thus i have the posters downloaded already. so manually downloading isn't doing anything for me since it doesn't know what poster to choose since there is no way to choose and i already have them all downloaded?

That still doesn't sound right. Something is fishy. It could be your NFO. Try refreshing a title and then running the downloader. When you select an item it should appear immediately, unless as I said something is amiss with the Artwork Downloader.

I have run the downloader many times for all titles and I still pick and choose the art for each title. When you go the manual route, it is an immediate overwrite. To preserve this, you must export the library to create a new NFO.

yeah i dont get it man...i'm trying on stuff that i don't even have NFO files setup for. new stuff that was just added to my library.
I would have to go look at the interface myself to be of any greater help. Check your settings for the Artwork Downloader.
(2015-02-28, 05:56)Warner306 Wrote: I would have to go look at the interface myself to be of any greater help. Check your settings for the Artwork Downloader.

i checked it. the only option really is to try clicking "overwrite all existing artwork (will be automatically disabled after downloading) even when clicking that and hitting ok so it sticks it didnt' change.

the one thing i can do is to use the original aeon nox xml file and change my artwork to what i want, then after i do that import your xml file which brings in the disc art. that should be one alternative.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Disc Art in Video Info Dialog - Nox 51