• 107(current)
pvr.mythtv add-on
Quote:I'm running Kodi and pvr.mythtv on my RP3 under Raspbian Stretch.  When I installed it, it came with a much older pvr.mythtv version.  Can that to updated to your latest?

@jfabernathy ,  What is the Kodi version you use ?
The kodi version that I installed is the standard one on Stretch Raspbian, 17.6  it's installed with sudo apt install kodi && kodi-pvr-mythtv.

I have not added any repositories.
(2018-11-28, 21:34)jfabernathy Wrote: The kodi version that I installed is the standard one on Stretch Raspbian, 17.6  it's installed with sudo apt install kodi && kodi-pvr-mythtv.
 I published the latest release of the addon for krypton (4.18.1) on the release page, and you will find the binary package zip for Stretch/LibreElec RPI2/3

https://github.com/janbar/pvr.mythtv/rel....1-Krypton

EDIT: You will have to uninstall the deb package kodi-pvr-mythtv before loading the zip with Kodi.
Thanks got it installed. works great.
Hi @janbar

You probably noticed a few changes with the PVR wiki pages.

Could you tell me...

1. Is this page needed... https://kodi.wiki/view/MythTV_PVR/BuildFromSource
I noticed it is a buried sub-page and I it is not a page that is easily found. There have been 9 visits in six months.
I note that you have the same comment here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:MythTV_PVR_Client and maybe we can remove the above page.

2. I notice there have been no meaningful updates in 7 years for this page... https://kodi.wiki/view/MythTV_PVR/DVB-EIT-categories
Is this page still required? If yes is it current for v19?

Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
removed
Hi @Karellen, the EIT page in the Wiki is obsolete, as the addon includes a config file to setup the matching of EIT categories. So to be deleted.
Hi, i've tried to install this on a fresh install of Kodi 19.4, but I got an error of "The dependency on kodi.binary.global.main.version 2.0.0 could not be installed." How can I resolve this?
The addons no longer build with kodi/jenkins from 3 weeks. I don't know the root cause. So last fixes for MythTV 32.0 cannot be released :-| .

The log from jenkins ...
Started by timer [Thu Jun 02 14:14:00 UTC 2022] Starting branch indexing... ERROR: [Thu Jun 02 14:14:00 UTC 2022] Could not update folder level actions from source org.jenkinsci.plugins.github_branch_source.GitHubSCMNavigator::https://api.github.com::janbar::pvr.mythtv [Thu Jun 02 14:14:00 UTC 2022] Finished branch indexing. Indexing took 0 ms FATAL: Failed to recompute children of Jean-Luc Barrière » pvr.mythtv java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Owner mismatch: xbmc vs. janbar at org.jenkinsci.plugins.github_branch_source.GitHubAppCredentials.withOwner(GitHubAppCredentials.java:333) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.github_branch_source.Connector.lookupScanCredentials(Connector.java:326) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.github_branch_source.GitHubSCMSource.retrieveActions(GitHubSCMSource.java:1998) at jenkins.scm.api.SCMSource.fetchActions(SCMSource.java:848) at jenkins.branch.MultiBranchProject.computeChildren(MultiBranchProject.java:598) at com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.computed.ComputedFolder.updateChildren(ComputedFolder.java:278) at com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.computed.FolderComputation.run(FolderComputation.java:166) at jenkins.branch.MultiBranchProject$BranchIndexing.run(MultiBranchProject.java:1032) at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:101) at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:442) Finished: FAILURE
Whats the actual owner repo now?

yours at https://github.com/janbar/pvr.mythtv or the one at the kodi-pvr org?
@Fuzzard , the repository is github.com/janbar/pvr.mythtv. The old kodi-pvr repo is no longer used from few years.
The owner is "janbar" (me).
Ive had a look at it, essentially its due to the change with github auth requirements. ie we need to setup a github app and import into jenkins. This is the case for all of the non kodi org addons.

I'll have a talk to some other team members with a bit more insight into the best way to do this. Do you happen to be on the teamkodi slack at all?
With Mythtv v32 the last played position seems to have changes how it's managed.  I no long have a match between mythfrontend and Kodi with kodi-pvr-addon.  I think it has to do with a port number change from 6544 to 6744.  At least that's what I had to change on the Android app Leanfront to line up the last played position between mythfrontend and Leanfront.  What about Kodi and pvr-mythtv add on?
(2022-06-05, 11:17)Fuzzard Wrote: Ive had a look at it, essentially its due to the change with github auth requirements. ie we need to setup a github app and import into jenkins. This is the case for all of the non kodi org addons.

I'll have a talk to some other team members with a bit more insight into the best way to do this. Do you happen to be on the teamkodi slack at all?

@Fuzzard,

Have you some news about a fix ? The jenkins build no longer work with same issue this morning:

Started by timer
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Owner mismatch: xbmc vs. janbar
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.github_branch_source.GitHubAppCredentials.withOwner(GitHubAppCredentials.java:341)
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.github_branch_source.Connector.lookupScanCredentials(Connector.java:326)
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.github_branch_source.GitHubSCMSource.retrieve(GitHubSCMSource.java:1676)
at jenkins.scm.api.SCMSource.fetch(SCMSource.java:582)
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.multibranch.SCMBinder.create(SCMBinder.java:101)
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.job.WorkflowRun.run(WorkflowRun.java:311)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:107)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:449)
Finished: FAILURE

So the new release update cannot be published.
@jfabernathy,

The fix have been published, but the addon build isn't published from few months, caused by an issue with the Kodi build system.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.mythtv add-on1