Release Snagfilms Video Addon
(2016-10-13, 02:20)learningit Wrote: V3.0.3 fixes some website changes. A PR has been submitted to the kodi.org repo.
Update should be available in a few days.

Thank you. It's nice to have Snagfilms working again. :-)
I've noticed yesterday that some movies do not work at low quality setting. I've checked against the website, and selected the lowest quality from the flash player (the first 360p setting) and it also fails, so I guess the website is giving the addon a similar list of qualities and some of then are bogus.
The Lazarus project is an example of this. I also tryed several flicks from the bollywood category and they also fail at low.

Also, some movies do the same with the high quality setting, same website behaviour also (flash player shows some "content can't be played" error or thereabouts).
The Lazarus project is also an example of this, and The Stone Of Destiny. (both in the action category)

Plus, I went and tryed some bollywood films and they only play from with the addon in high setting. On the website, they have 2 360p settings that do not work and 2 480p settings that do work.

I can provide some logs later if you need them.
Am i the only one using this addon or am i the only one with this problem? It suddenly stopped working and crashes at startup.
Aparently Snagfilms went a very mouse un-friendly site overhaul. Sad
(2017-06-24, 12:19)streetdog Wrote: Am i the only one using this addon or am i the only one with this problem? It suddenly stopped working and crashes at startup.

Yup. Same here. Undecided
V3.0.6 fixes website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
(2017-06-25, 16:53)learningit Wrote: V3.0.6 fixes website change.

Thank you. Smile
(2017-06-25, 16:53)learningit Wrote: V3.0.6 fixes website change.

Thanks a million!
Snagfilms 3.0.6 no longer appears to work (at least for me).  When I try to open this video add-on I receive a "Snagfilms error, check the log for information" popup.

I am able to stream the shows by using a web browser and visiting the site: https://www.snagfilms.com/
Also I find the addon not working.  Snagfilms is available on youtube as well.
A pull request for Version 3.0.7 has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
Version 3.0.7 requires Leia or above.
Thank you @learningit for fixing this add-on.  I changed xbmc.python to 2.25.0 and I am able to play shows on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
Yes, working once more. Thank you.
(2020-04-16, 04:52)bluzee Wrote: Yes, working once more. Thank you.

Do you have version 3.0.7?  I am still getting the log error on 3.0.6 and haven't seen the update yet to 3.0.7.  I have checked the Kodi Repo for updates.
Version 3.0.7 is only available for Kodi 18 Leia.  If you are running an earlier Kodi version then you will need to grab the 3.0.7 Leia package and edit the addon.xml file to reduce the xbmc.python version.  For example with Kodi 17 Krypton the xbmc.python version would need to be 2.25.0 or lower.

EDIT:  If your are running Kodi 18 Leia then you might simply need to wait for the package to be updated in the official repositories.  Personally I snagged the files from git.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Snagfilms Video Addon0