Playercorefactory Rules for Video Addon Streams
Hi, I recently went through the process of setting up MPC-HC with MadVR and Reclock as my primary external player for videos to fix audio sync issues with 24P playback in XBMC. I am very pleased with the results for the most part; the picture quality is superb with the right graphics card and my audio sync issues are a thing of the past. Setting up the keys in MPC-HC to correspond with remote wasn't too bad, either. I do miss the default onscreen display, and I wish that partially-watched videos would not show a check-mark as "watched" when I return to XBMC.

The issue that remains is that I can't figure out the rules in Playercorefactory to exclude Internet streams from this changeover. I want DVD Player to remain as the default player for all Video Addons. These are the rules I am working with (what am I doing wrong?):

<rules action="prepend">
<rule name="AllVideo" video="true" player="MPC-HC" />
<rule name="streams" internetstream="true" player="DVDPlayer"/>

***Edit: I figured it out. The rule should read:

<rule internetstream="false" player="MPC-HC" />

That way, anything that is not an Internet stream will launch in MPC-HC.

The following rule can also be added to the <players> section to determine the when a video is flagged "watched." This is determined by the number of seconds a video is played. I set mine to 19 minutes or 1140 seconds.

<playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>

My completed Playercorefactory.xml is as follows:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="MPC-HC" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
<playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule internetstream="false" player="MPC-HC" />
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

I'd like to know how DS Player compares to MPC-HC, as I've read Reclock can be used with DS Player as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playercorefactory Rules for Video Addon Streams0