Game/App Tagging
ok, so i have, what, 75 games on my xbox's hdd? they're all in this very nice, very long list. the thing is, many of the games are for me and many of them are for my roommate. there are also some games we hardly play and others we play all the time. much the same way you can make playlists for mp3s, it would be nice to be able to do the same with games and apps. i'm sure with a lot of xml work you could make this happen, and i know someone on here is going to suggest making folders. the thing is, let's say i really like games 1 and 2, and my roomie really loves games 2 and 3. with using folders to sort, there is no way for us to both have game 2 listed under each of our "playlists" without making a second physical copy of the game (or editing xml). it would be nice to maybe add a white-button option to tag a game, and then be able to sort those games based on certain tags, kinda like how music is sorted in my library. it would be a huge help to those of us who have a crap-ton of games on our boxes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Game/App Tagging0