• 23(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Nop, that is something than needs to be coded in the addon itself. Once available I'll provide the instructions to map a key in the keyboard or with a external remote. Smile
Impossible is just a word. It's basically impossible to catch the "on stop" event but it's definetly possible to create a workaround for that Wink
(2014-09-22, 20:34)enen92 Wrote: Nop, that is something than needs to be coded in the addon itself. Once available I'll provide the instructions to map a key in the keyboard or with a external remote. Smile
Impossible is just a word. It's basically impossible to catch the "on stop" event but it's definetly possible to create a workaround for that Wink

this will be great. Once again thanks for everything. The addon is great
I only must said for your impressive work THANKS!!!
(2014-09-22, 20:34)enen92 Wrote: Nop, that is something than needs to be coded in the addon itself. Once available I'll provide the instructions to map a key in the keyboard or with a external remote. Smile

Sweet that would be awesome..That`s why I hate the word impossible because not many things truly are Smile I mean if you asked someone two years ago p2p(ace & sop) via xbmc/kodi working pretty much out of the box on a HUGE variety of platforms.Most peeps would`ve said that this is not possible.Your hard work on this amazing addon is proof it is Smile Hope that makes sense Smile Keep up the fantastic work.

Cheers
Hi enen,

First of all, I have been a fan of your addon for a few months now and overall very impressed.

Just a small question, is it possible to add support for playing via mxplayer (on android) in the addon, like you have done for ace player.

The official Torrentstream controller app does give you the option so I am guessing it must be doable??

Cheers,
Hi Guys,

new to this forum. I have installed this Add On and can only seem to get audio and no video through the Torrent.TV.ru parser. I havent tried all the parsers yet. I am hoping to be able to watch the ryder cup this weekend on Sky Sports 4. Could anyone help?

Thanks.

Ryan.

(2014-09-23, 12:47)rflynn1983 Wrote: Hi Guys,

new to this forum. I have installed this Add On and can only seem to get audio and no video through the Torrent.TV.ru parser. I havent tried all the parsers yet. I am hoping to be able to watch the ryder cup this weekend on Sky Sports 4. Could anyone help?

Thanks.

Ryan.

This is on Raspberry PI XBMC Openelec.
(2014-09-23, 11:36)salman79uk Wrote: Hi enen,

First of all, I have been a fan of your addon for a few months now and overall very impressed.

Just a small question, is it possible to add support for playing via mxplayer (on android) in the addon, like you have done for ace player.

The official Torrentstream controller app does give you the option so I am guessing it must be doable??

Cheers,

Why do you need this builtin into the addon? I'll have a look at some point at the end of the week but I don't know if it's doable. There's a lot of information which needs to be shared between the engine and the player (including when the stream is being played). I need to check what ttvcontroler is doing.

(2014-09-23, 12:47)rflynn1983 Wrote: Hi Guys,

Thanks.

Ryan.

[quote='rflynn1983' pid='1799733' dateline='1411469269']
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

Ryan.

Wow, If I were you I'd contact Sky and complain with the no sound/video issue. It's a pain in the ass to pay a tv subscription and get such a crappy service in return...
NO PIRACY/PARSER DISCUSSION HERE.. Respect the forum rules.
(2014-09-23, 13:28)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-09-23, 11:36)salman79uk Wrote: Hi enen,

Cheers,

Why do you need this builtin into the addon? I'll have a look at some point at the end of the week but I don't know if it's doable. There's a lot of information which needs to be shared between the engine and the player (including when the stream is being played). I need to check what ttvcontroler is doing.

The TTV controller normally pops up a dialog letting you choose what player you want to play with (from all the players installed on your system I guess)..

not a big deal just that from what I have seen of ace player it is based on VLC and just seems very buggy , and mx player is a lot more mature player and will probably be more stable and hardware decoding will probably work better as well.
The few times I have tried it with ttv controller it does seem smoother and less buffering but that might just be me....

I would still rather use your app though, as ttv controller is riddled with ads and such, Smile
Hi,
great job with this addon but i need help!! Smile
I´m not able to add my favourite acestreams as a favourite in this addon......
i tried to make a xml file and a m3u file but its god damn not working!
The wiki don´t realy helps me Sad
can some1 please post a sample xml file with an acestream link?
[/quote]

Wow, If I were you I'd contact Sky and complain with the no sound/video issue. It's a pain in the ass to pay a tv subscription and get such a crappy service in return...
[/quote]

Excuse my ignorance but as i said in my post "new to this forum". No need for any sarcastic comments. So leaving any Piracy/Parser discussion to one side, could anybody tell me why when using P2P Streams i don't seem to get any video only audio.??

Any help would be much appreciated.
(2014-09-23, 17:19)Fantasma Wrote: Hi,
great job with this addon but i need help!! Smile
I´m not able to add my favourite acestreams as a favourite in this addon......
i tried to make a xml file and a m3u file but its god damn not working!
The wiki don´t realy helps me Sad
can some1 please post a sample xml file with an acestream link?

All the info needed is on the wiki but here goes .Enter xbmc, video addons -->p2p streams -->addon xml lists -->add another list-->select local in the pop up and find your saved m3u or .xml file.I just created a m3u list to test and it works well.The format is really easy to create,add the favorites you want in the format supplied on the wiki(using notepad/gedit etc).Once created if on windows click `save as` and name it whatever you want.m3u(change from text file to all files)..It`s really simple.. Smile

Code:
#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1,AceStream <--- replace with name

acestream://hash <---- add the acestream hash here..

Cheers,hope that helps Wink
(2014-09-23, 20:23)rflynn1983 Wrote: Wow, If I were you I'd contact Sky and complain with the no sound/video issue. It's a pain in the ass to pay a tv subscription and get such a crappy service in return...

Excuse my ignorance but as i said in my post "new to this forum". No need for any sarcastic comments. So leaving any Piracy/Parser discussion to one side, could anybody tell me why when using P2P Streams i don't seem to get any video only audio.??

Any help would be much appreciated.

you need to buy aditional codecs to be able to play some live tv streams on the pi.
hello folks

quick question:

almost none of the sopcast streams seem to work lately... and many acestream too. has there been some update lately i'm not aware of?
every time before i open the addon i select first "transfere modules at startup" in the settings. so that cant be the issue

any help would be much appreciated

cheers
hello
Im pretty new to this but thought id installed everything fine. Im running 13.2 gotham on windows 7. The only issue i'm having is when my acestream opens it will close down after 2-3 minutes. Constantly doing this. I can run acestream from within windows and not xbmc and it runs fine. but for whatever reason when its through XBMC its closing. Is this issue related to a port forwarding problem?

Hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.
Hello & welcome Smile

Quote from the first page in this thread from the FAQ

I'm kicked out of AceStreams after 'x' time...
There are several additional configurations you might have to do to improve acestreams behaviour and... most of them fall out of the bounds of this addon. Try to limit the cache in XBMC by importing one of the recommended advancedsettings.xml (advanced tools menu). Port forward port 8621 and change the acestream-engine settings. This site has some useful information:acestream buffer guide. If these don't improve the behavior your ISP is probably throttling your traffic.
Again, we are not affiliated with acestream.org and we can't do anything about it.

Hope that helps if you need more info check the wiki https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-XBMC/wiki
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14