• 66(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
Created new PR for re-designed LiveTV views. Removing the old panel-views, applying more overlay-style type of views. This is just the first version, still some views that need work.

Preview
watch gallery
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
still have to test on TV after holidays, but judging from screenshots it looks really nice. merged already, thx, maniac!
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-01-27, 19:08)mikebzh44 Wrote: @phil65 : the Manage button from script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml can display items for downloading artwork using artwork downloader for some movies :

And for some other movies, menu is very poor :

I have put some extra debug on DialogVideoInfo.py :

Code:
def ShowManageDialog(self):
        print("##### ShowManageDialog method")
        manage_list = []
        listitems = []
        movie_id = str(self.movie["general"].get("DBID", ""))
        print("##### movie_id=", movie_id)
        filename = self.movie["general"].get("FilenameAndPath", False)
        print("##### filename=", filename)
        imdb_id = str(self.movie["general"].get("imdb_id", ""))
        print("##### imdb_id=", imdb_id)

And for "Astérix et Obélix : Mission Cléopâtre", there is no movie_ID :

Code:
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ##### ShowManageDialog method
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ('##### movie_id=', '')
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ('##### filename=', False)
17:53:19 T:9276  NOTICE: ('##### imdb_id=', 'tt0250223')

but when pressing i from library view to get DialogVideoInfo, script extendedinfo find an DBID :

Code:
17:53:10 T:9276   DEBUG: script.extendedinfo: {
                                                "control": null,
                                                "dbid": "176",
                                                "default.py": "",
                                                "handle": null,
                                                "name": "Ast\u00e9rix et Ob\u00e9lix : Mission Cl\u00e9op\u00e2tre"
                                            }

Everything is OK for Avatar :

Code:
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ##### ShowManageDialog method
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ('##### movie_id=', '177')
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ('##### filename=', u'smb://READYNAS-RN102/Vid\xe9os/Films parents/Avatar/Avatar.mkv')
17:53:45 T:8508  NOTICE: ('##### imdb_id=', 'tt0499549')

Code:
17:53:35 T:8508   DEBUG: script.extendedinfo: {
                                                "control": null,
                                                "dbid": "177",
                                                "default.py": "",
                                                "handle": null,
                                                "name": "Avatar"
                                            }

movie_id expected by ShowManageDialog = dbid found by extendedinfo script = 177

Here is the full log (as I know you don't like snippet Wink ) : http://pastebin.com/Carkix2N

quick shot, completely untested:
https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...re_by_imdb
the main problem is, as already pointed out several times, that kodi does not save the tmdb id so i have to compare by name in most cases to find the locally available movies.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Looks good with this movie :

But when pressing i from a movie with a hand-made .NFO, script.extendedinfo can't display any information (while local fanart, poster, NFO are available in Kodi DB) :

And after pressing backspace to return to movie list, Kodi is locked with the double spinning circle like script.extendedinfo is running background :S
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Add those movies to TheMovieDB instead of creating own .nfo files.
This is not a movie, it a show made by a magician.

Btw, I can create my own nfo file to add into kodi db some private movies like holidays, wedding. I don't think that other imdb users will be interested by it Wink

I know that this is your skin and you make it the way you want but forcing users to have an internet access and movies added to imdb to display information is not cool. Displaying internal information and then a button or a move to trigger your script and grab some extra info would be nice Wink

(2015-01-28, 20:23)mikebzh44 Wrote: This is not a movie, it a show made by a magician.

Btw, I can create my own nfo file to add into kodi db some private movies like holidays, wedding. I don't think that other imdb users will be interested by it Wink

I know that this is your skin and you make it the way you want but forcing users to have an internet access and movies added to imdb to display information is not cool. Displaying internal information and then a button or a move to trigger your script and grab some extra info would be nice Wink

sorry, I already pointed out several times that this skin is some heavy custom stuff adjusted to my own needs. you know how to fork and change it, so no need to call my stuff "useless", "not cool", whatever. You should be a bit more respectful in that aspect.
Phil, I have found a possible bug in the "In Progress" widget. I created the standard "In Progress" widget which shows all my "In progress" movies fine. I can play the movie from the widget just fine, but if I stop the movie and then start the movie from the widget again, the start duration time has not updated. I can get round this by creating a playlist and adding it to the sub menu which works fine. But I can not get it to work from a widget. I had the same problem when using Warlion's version of Aeon Nox. If I close Kodi down and restart, the widget has updated and all is fine. The widget also updates after I do a movie scan. The widget will just not update automatically.
(2015-01-29, 09:30)bolter Wrote: Phil, I have found a possible bug in the "In Progress" widget. I created the standard "In Progress" widget which shows all my "In progress" movies fine. I can play the movie from the widget just fine, but if I stop the movie and then start the movie from the widget again, the start duration time has not updated. I can get round this by creating a playlist and adding it to the sub menu which works fine. But I can not get it to work from a widget. I had the same problem when using Warlion's version of Aeon Nox. If I close Kodi down and restart, the widget has updated and all is fine. The widget also updates after I do a movie scan. The widget will just not update automatically.

For me, the in progress widget doesn't work at all for tv shows. I just doesn't show any episodes.
(2015-01-29, 09:39)wripet Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 09:30)bolter Wrote: Phil, I have found a possible bug in the "In Progress" widget. I created the standard "In Progress" widget which shows all my "In progress" movies fine. I can play the movie from the widget just fine, but if I stop the movie and then start the movie from the widget again, the start duration time has not updated. I can get round this by creating a playlist and adding it to the sub menu which works fine. But I can not get it to work from a widget. I had the same problem when using Warlion's version of Aeon Nox. If I close Kodi down and restart, the widget has updated and all is fine. The widget also updates after I do a movie scan. The widget will just not update automatically.

For me, the in progress widget doesn't work at all for tv shows. I just doesn't show any episodes.

I'm talking about movies only, not TV programs.
(2015-01-29, 09:46)bolter Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 09:39)wripet Wrote:

I know, I read your post, just wanted to say that maybe the in progress widget is overall a little buggy.
(2015-01-29, 09:55)wripet Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 09:46)bolter Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 09:39)wripet Wrote: For me, the in progress widget doesn't work at all for tv shows. I just doesn't show any episodes.

I know, I read your post, just wanted to say that maybe the in progress widget is overall a little buggy.

Sorry, miss understood, but I think your right.

Edit: it also fails trying to use a playlist to play "In progress" movies via a widget.
I think the widget works fine it's just the home screen doesn't update automatically.
(2015-01-28, 21:46)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 20:23)mikebzh44 Wrote: This is not a movie, it a show made by a magician.

sorry, I already pointed out several times that this skin is some heavy custom stuff adjusted to my own needs. you know how to fork and change it, so no need to call my stuff "useless", "not cool", whatever. You should be a bit more respectful in that aspect.
You are right, sorry Blush

(2015-01-28, 21:46)phil65 Wrote:

Hi phil, i really love your skin, but how can i solve the problem with my private movies from holidays and other. The skin does not read the nfo, And what's now the use of a scraper to create a nfo in the moviefolder?
Just an (ugly) workaround to get the default info panel :
- download Aeon Nox Mod from Shedrock : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209412
- get DialogVideoInfo.xml and custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml from 1080i folder
- copy those files into Aeon Nox 1080i folder (you can rename / backup DialogVideoInfo.xml before)

Now, when you press i on a movie, TV show, ... you will get default info panel displaying local information.

As this hack does not use script.extendedinfo anymore, you won't have extra info provided by this script.

• 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11