• 75(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
Resent update has make my movie sets posters disappear
Fanart and disk still show along with poster per movie just set view poster
Any info I can provide to help or is this a known bug

Edit it seems to not show posters for HDDs that are not connected
Please help I really love your theme

Edit saw the change on git for no background loading for showcase reverted it and everything is perfect
Overlay need to be moved and resized on weather window :

Before :

Fix :

Edit MyWeather.xml, change width from 404 to 414 and add posx 20 tag :

Code:
<control type="image">
                            <posx>20</posx>
                            <width>414</width>
                            <height>109</height>
                            <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]">views/tripanel/listselect_fo.png</texture>
                            <visible>Control.HasFocus(7500)</visible>
                        </control>

After :

Will send you a PR on GITHUB
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hi Phil.

On Wall view with episodes, I think that selected episode is not recognizable :

I have modded this view to use user selected color for menu :

But I had to change control from textbox to label to display episode title because it seems that Kodi does not allow to use <textcolor>$VAR[FontColorVar]</textcolor> with <control type="textbox">

Is there a reason you use textbox control instead of label control ?

that section is completely work in progress. For now it is a textbox because those can handle multiline labels inside containers. (label controls cannot do multiline inside containers, not sure if that is fixed in latest Isengard builds)
EDIT: better fix it like this: https://github.com/phil65/Aeon-Nox/commi...afb2c37195
then you dont need colored labels Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks.

I know that is completely WIP Wink

@mike I edited my prev post, in case you missed it.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Thanks for this edit and the fix on GITHUB Wink

It's look great now Big Grin

Hi Phil - I love the skin. I had posted back in January, after another user stated that s/he thought the Extended Info "broke" the Mixed TV, Mixed Movie, Mixed Music widgets. I'm running into that issue still, across four or five different systems (three Windows, two openELEC).

When I navigate to the panel and select any of the three sections, it does the flip animation and then goes to a "blank" screen. I don't know what you'd need from a debug log, but let me know and I'll provide anything you ask! I am not in a rush, just wanted to point it out! I also have the same "blank" screen after selecting items on the Featured page.

Thanks once more, I appreciate it!
Featured page is gone, I will have a look at the widget issue when I find some time.
(2015-04-28, 11:48)phil65 Wrote: Featured page is gone,..

Cool, I never used it so that's understandable. Thanks for taking any time on the widgets!
Hi phil65
Showcase view with extrathumbs seems to be broken, when the movie has less then 4 thumbs it shows the thumbs from previous movie when scrolling. I have noticed fallback aeon logo has been removed, which is great because showcase view looks better without it. Just it needs to keep the empty space when scrolling through movies.

Anyway thanks for great skin, I really like all the changes made since you came back to development.

(2015-05-03, 20:34)biggiesmallz Wrote: Hi phil65
Showcase view with extrathumbs seems to be broken, when the movie has less then 4 thumbs it shows the thumbs from previous movie when scrolling. I have noticed fallback aeon logo has been removed, which is great because showcase view looks better without it. Just it needs to keep the empty space when scrolling through movies.

Anyway thanks for great skin, I really like all the changes made since you came back to development.

Which Kodi version exactly? Debug log (wiki)? Screenshots?
I'm using latest Openelec 5.0.8 with Kodi 14.2
Log

Did you add extrathumbs to the library by using script.toolbox?
I've done it now but the issue is still there. It happens on infopanel style with 2 extrathumbs as well.
And just to be sure I fully reset kodi configuration by moving .kodi folder, did not help.

• 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11