Linux Clean install on Liva Mini - Keyboard stops working
First I was "Paranoid" then comes the "Ban Threat" , see exactly what I mean!
So you are paranoid about being a prick, then you get called out as a prick, and suddenly you're not paranoid, you're a prick with a conspiracy theory.

Honestly, you come here for support, it is suggested that you try another version to test whether you ARE seeing the suspected bug, and whether it is fixed in the newer code and you get antsy.

Unbelievable!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-09-22, 02:29)alchemist53 Wrote: I too am suffering from the SDL bug (it disables IR and keyboard), any idea approximately how stable/unstable alpha code is at the moment? Just to confirm are you saying SDL is removed altogether for 14.0? Either way I'm going to test that the bug has been addressed in 14.0. What is the bug/case number for the SDL bug so I can follow it?

Cheers

Helix is at beta2, so if there are crash and burn bugs left, its now or never to start testing it Smile

edit: yes, SDL is removed for Windowing, we just use it for joystick now and its been updated to a recent version as well.
No need to follow any trac ticket.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean install on Liva Mini - Keyboard stops working0