• 11(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix
(2015-01-24, 06:43)aliceingame Wrote: Hi,

I really like this skin, mostly because you can customize the menus. Do you know if there is guides available somewhere on custom action commands ? For example I would like to add a link for unseen movies or movies by country, or by Director.

It would also be fantastic if you could add support for unicode text (even if it's just by adding Arial to the choice of font in the setting, as Confluence do, so you can display text in foreign language). I could change it locally, but I think it would be a nice addition for everybody.

The last thing I noticed is that in the list view in music, if you have artist or cd without text mixed with ones with text, then the width of the two half of the screen will change at every transition between entry with/without info. It would feel much more smooth if the left part with the description was always large. so we would have less unwanted movement and a smoother feeling when scrolling down the list.

Now adopted as my default skin.

1. Sorry, no guide is available yet, but it's so simple! Just create a new smart playlist with your preferred options. Add it to your favourites. Then go in skin settings and add your new smart playlist from your favourites to the home menu.

2. In the latest version i added the Dejavusans font, which supports a lot of languages, have you tried it?

3. Go in skin settings and enable "Enlarge list views to the right" + "Disable auto sliding animations of list views".

Thanks

Tgx
It seems 3.3.0 broke the "On Deck" and "Recently Added" functions in the shelf. Meaning, I see the icons for it above each of my shelf items, but up arrow doesn't work anymore. Though, it is not true for all of them - some are working, while others are broken. Add-ons, though, work great.
(2015-01-25, 18:06)igjunk Wrote: It seems 3.3.0 broke the "On Deck" and "Recently Added" functions in the shelf. Meaning, I see the icons for it above each of my shelf items, but up arrow doesn't work anymore. Though, it is not true for all of them - some are working, while others are broken. Add-ons, though, work great.

The latest version on Github solves this issue or wait for the next official release.

Thanks

Tgx
As far as Polish ratings go, we have 5:
"Bez ograniczeń" ("Bez Ograniczeń")
"Od 7 lat" ("Dozwolone od 7 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 7", "7")
"Od 12 lat" ("Dozwolone od 12 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 12", "12")
"Od 16 lat" ("Dozwolone od 16 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 16", "16")
"Od 18 lat" ("Dozwolone od 18 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 18", "18")
I think "B.O." badge will be fine for the first one, and corresponding number for the rest.
I don't think any scraper gets them automatically, I tried one and it didn't, had to fill them manually (which I do anyway). I hope this helps. Ever since you added "no rating" badge my OCD is tingling.
Thanks
(2015-01-26, 13:43)Pan Prezes Wrote: As far as Polish ratings go, we have 5:
"Bez ograniczeń" ("Bez Ograniczeń")
"Od 7 lat" ("Dozwolone od 7 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 7", "7")
"Od 12 lat" ("Dozwolone od 12 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 12", "12")
"Od 16 lat" ("Dozwolone od 16 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 16", "16")
"Od 18 lat" ("Dozwolone od 18 lat", "Dozwolone od lat 18", "18")
I think "B.O." badge will be fine for the first one, and corresponding number for the rest.
I don't think any scraper gets them automatically, I tried one and it didn't, had to fill them manually (which I do anyway). I hope this helps. Ever since you added "no rating" badge my OCD is tingling.
Thanks

Ok. This seems clear.

What's OCD?

Tgx
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-01-26, 23:01)wints Wrote: Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)

Ah, ok! Wink

Thanks
[size=large][size=medium]Hi Guys thanks for the great skin. Is there anyway of saving a Navi-X icon to BGN as at present it wont let me add it to favourites. Harry:
What size do I make a custom image for my Home-Icons?
(2015-01-29, 09:50)lennie paz Wrote: What size do I make a custom image for my Home-Icons?

Any size will be good as long as it's in 16:9 format.

Tgx
(2015-01-29, 10:17)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 09:50)lennie paz Wrote: What size do I make a custom image for my Home-Icons?

Any size will be good as long as it's in 16:9 format.

Tgx

600x350 seems to work the best.
(2015-01-24, 11:05)Tgxcorporation Wrote: 1. Sorry, no guide is available yet, but it's so simple! Just create a new smart playlist with your preferred options. Add it to your favourites. Then go in skin settings and add your new smart playlist from your favourites to the home menu.

2. In the latest version i added the Dejavusans font, which supports a lot of languages, have you tried it?

3. Go in skin settings and enable "Enlarge list views to the right" + "Disable auto sliding animations of list views".

Thanks

Tgx
1. No problem, I'll play with it ans see what I can do.

2. Dejavu does not support Japanese and Korean, the two languages that I want to display. Both languages show only squares, but I know that arial does work, as it is in the setting of confluence

3. That worked perfectly!

Thanks for the good job!
(2014-11-26, 09:57)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 02:32)TheWiz Wrote: 1. How is set default item at startup? (I want focus o n Favorites)
2. How can i remove "Setting" option from home menu so my kids will not "reorder" staff?
You can point me in code to do this 2 mods.

1. Not possible now. I'll try to include this feature in future releases.
2. Go to Settings-> Skin Settings -> Home menu -> disable Settings.

Thanks

Tgx

Hi Tgx !

Really a great job your skin, one of the best.... no "the best" !

But I confirm that it's not possible to disable Settings on home screen. And every one could change settings; even in kiosk mode.
Is there another way to not display settings on home menu ?

Thanks for your answer.
You can restrict access to settings by using the master code feature.
(2015-01-30, 02:06)aliceingame Wrote: 2. Dejavu does not support Japanese and Korean, the two languages that I want to display. Both languages show only squares, but I know that arial does work, as it is in the setting of confluence

Added support for Arial in the latest commit on Github: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...873cfa2dd0

Thanks

Tgx
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix3