• 5(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix
After installing and playing around a bit last night, it looks like there is a ton of room on the home page, which is great. I was able to set up all the smart playlists but it looks like there may not be a way on this skin to set a smart playlist as a custom home menu item.
(2014-12-16, 18:00)nebrunner Wrote: After installing and playing around a bit last night, it looks like there is a ton of room on the home page, which is great. I was able to set up all the smart playlists but it looks like there may not be a way on this skin to set a smart playlist as a custom home menu item.

Custom home items are based on favourites. Just add your playlists to favourites and then create a custom home item based on one of your playlists added to favourites.

Tgx
Hi quick question,

I have Plexbmc installed and all works great, my problem is I can't change the home page icons for Plexbmc.
I can change them in settings but they will not show up on the home screen, I changed backgrounds fine, no
problem its just the icons that won't change.

I tried different images on different drives even tried to use a skin image, in settings they show ok, on home
screen no change from the default icons.

I did check Plexbmc settings and their is a setting to force skin images BUT it asks what skin I want to use, and
Black Glass Nova is not listed Sad

Can you help me out?
(2014-12-17, 22:33)m.a.f. Wrote: Hi quick question,

I have Plexbmc installed and all works great, my problem is I can't change the home page icons for Plexbmc.
I can change them in settings but they will not show up on the home screen, I changed backgrounds fine, no
problem its just the icons that won't change.

I tried different images on different drives even tried to use a skin image, in settings they show ok, on home
screen no change from the default icons.

I did check Plexbmc settings and their is a setting to force skin images BUT it asks what skin I want to use, and
Black Glass Nova is not listed Sad

Can you help me out?

Sorry. I forgot to disable Icons and Backgrounds customisation for Plex home items. It does not work, at least it's not working now with the current version of PleXBMC. This is because PleXBMC keeps reshuffling the order of Plex libraries on every xbmc restart and i cannot permanently associate icons and backgrounds with plex libraries. So i have to disable this feature.

PleXBMC forced skin views do not work with Black Glass Nova, because PleXBMC has not yet been updated to support my skins.

Thanks

Tgx
Quote:Sorry. I forgot to disable Icons and Backgrounds customisation for Plex home items. It does not work, at least it's not working now with the current version of PleXBMC. This is because PleXBMC keeps reshuffling the order of Plex libraries on every xbmc restart and i cannot permanently associate icons and backgrounds with plex libraries. So i have to disable this feature.

PleXBMC forced skin views do not work with Black Glass Nova, because PleXBMC has not yet been updated to support my skins.

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks for the fast reply, I had a feeling it was down to Plexbmc and not the skin.

Great skin by the way, really impressed by it and I am loading it on all my devices now.

Thanks again buddy.
Version 3.2.0 is out:

Changelog 3.2.0
  • Added support for script.grab.fanart. It's now possible to add a random multi-image background to videos, movies, tvshows, music items in home screen.
  • Added option to customise the entry point of the music item in home screen.
  • Added support for large texture manager.
  • Enable ClearArt for Card List view.
  • Added ability to auto hide music playing info in skin settings.
  • Made the "Settings" button in quit menu always visible.
  • Added full support for Mediaportal Pvr plugin.
  • Enabled banners for movie sets.
  • Updated with new Kodi logo.
  • Added preliminary support for Script.ExtendedInfo.
  • Removed support for Metadata Actors.
  • Updated translations from Transifex.
  • Implementation of new Kodi property "ChannelNumberLabel".
  • Added 'hide broken' button in AddonBrowser.xml.
  • Enhanced top bar playing now video info.
  • Enabled watched / unwatched icons for videos in file mode.
  • New media info icons management.
  • Added cache progress bar in OSD.
  • Added "Not Rated" and "Unrated" mpaa rating logos.
  • Enhancements for Peripheral dialogs.
  • Bugs fixed.
Many thanks for this Tgx Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Thanks Tgx.
Is there an option to execute automatically Artwork Downloader when new medias is added ?
Bye
Tgx I found a problem / bug

I use Plexbmc and I just found if I click "Recently added" from under the main icon for any section eg Movies, TV etc I don't get the recently added list. Not sure what its showing but its not recent list.

If I mouse up from the main icon I do get the recent list.

I just checked on another machine running Gotham and the Amber skin and that works fine.

Wishing you a great Christmas and thanks for all your hard work.
Bob
(2014-12-20, 13:02)m.a.f. Wrote: I use Plexbmc and I just found if I click "Recently added" from under the main icon for any section eg Movies, TV etc I don't get the recently added list. Not sure what its showing but its not recent list.
If I mouse up from the main icon I do get the recent list.
I just checked on another machine running Gotham and the Amber skin and that works fine.

On my system everything is ok as expected. I had the same problems in the past with recently added items in plex. I think i resolved installing the beta 3 version of Plexbmc: https://github.com/hippojay/plugin.video.plexbmc

Tgx
(2014-12-20, 10:55)kebnekajse Wrote: Thanks Tgx.
Is there an option to execute automatically Artwork Downloader when new medias is added ?
Bye

No. I do not think this is even possible, but i could be wrong.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-12-20, 17:50)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 10:55)kebnekajse Wrote: Thanks Tgx.
Bye

No. I do not think this is even possible, but i could be wrong.

Thanks

Tgx

I think the mod version of Aeon Nox does it after you scanned for new movies?
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-12-20, 17:22)Tgxcorporation Wrote: On my system everything is ok as expected. I had the same problems in the past with recently added items in plex. I think i resolved installing the beta 3 version of Plexbmc: https://github.com/hippojay/plugin.video.plexbmc

Tgx

I just installed v3.5.5 but its the same result Sad

Even clicking Recently added in the main icon listing gives the wrong files.
(2014-12-20, 22:22)m.a.f. Wrote: I just installed v3.5.5 but its the same result Sad

Even clicking Recently added in the main icon listing gives the wrong files.

I have 3.4.6 beta3 from frodo branch.

Try the following:

- Go into your "addons" folder next to the "userdata" folder and manually delete every folder starting with "plugin.video.plexbmc". This should reset all the settings associated with plexbmc.
- Download this plexbmc version: https://github.com/hippojay/plugin.video.../frodo.zip
- Start Kodi -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file -> select and install the downloaded file.

Tgx
I could use some help with vertical menus. My wife likes any vertical menus as the fonts are larger. On this skin, you have to push left arrow to get all the add ons to show in shortcuts. Is there a way to show something to the right? I'd love to have some boxed shortcuts also if possible. I am using an air mouse and I see the family struggle with the mouse going all over.

http://gyazo.com/bc3a368f48565f1fc76e3c5bc8c95899
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 3.x for Kodi 14.x Helix3