Win uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting
i have one of the new yoga 3 pro tabs running windows 8.1... i get the same errors... i can install kodi 14.1 no prob on my desktop running win 8.1 and my lounge room openelec setup has been running on helix with out a problem...

i have searched my pc files and registry for sqlite3.dll and it is not there anywhere..

i hope someone intelligent can find a solution soon :-)

Cheers
banhuk
I am having this same issue and just checked the folder and registry entry mentioned above and sqlite3.dll does not exist in either of the locations. It does however exist in 2 folders within the Kodi installation:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\Python\DLLs

So the suggested fix mentioned does not work
I have same problem, on complete fresh new Windows 7 64 bit.

VS C++ took ages to install, and i had to install 2010-2013 manually otherwise XBMC gave error: MSVCR120.

But it stills says "uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting"

Btw i have no "sqlite3.dll" in the Windows folder
(2015-02-01, 00:02)inckie Wrote: I have same problem, on complete fresh new Windows 7 64 bit.

VS C++ took ages to install, and i had to install 2010-2013 manually otherwise XBMC gave error: MSVCR120.

But it stills says "uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting"

Btw i have no "sqlite3.dll" in the Windows folder

Got Kodi to work now, i copied sqlite3.dll from C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system
to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\

Is the Kodi installer broken Huh
I tried copying the sqlite3.dll file to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder but still receive the "uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting" error
(2015-02-01, 01:38)idhToronto Wrote: I tried copying the sqlite3.dll file to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder but still receive the "uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting" error

Same here.. I copied sqlite3.dll to nearly every directory I could think of but I still get the error..

Sigh...

I am going to try and install and older version of kodi and see if that works..
Installing gotham 13.2 from here - http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/old/

everything installed and worked fine

i decided to upgrade to kodi and transfer all of my gotham settings across, but alas!!

I still got the uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll message..

oh well :-)

i have tried refreshing windows, i have tried enabling all windows services. i have tried copying sqlite3.dll to many directories..

Hellix installs with openelec 5.0 on my i3 NUC.. it installs on my android samsung note 4.. it installs on my i7-3770k dekstop..

it won't install on my yoga 3 pro.. it has a 5th generation cpu.. apart from the cpu, perhaps it's something that lenovo alters in my windows 8.1 setup??

i'm outa ideas... looks like gotham for a while.....

crikey

banhuk
Maybe my fix only works for Windows 7 ?
I had the same problem after upgrading from XBMC to Kodi this morning. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, and there's nothing too out of the ordinary about my system.

Anyway, I was receiving the error message about missing the msvcr120.dll file, followed by the additional "Uh oh" error message about the file sqlite3.dll.

I did manage to get things working again by doing the following:

1.) I copied the file sqlite3.dll from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\ folder to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder.

2.) I downloaded and installed the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Microsoft available here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784

Since I have a 64-bit system, I first installed the x64 version of the Visual C++ Redistributable Package, but since it occurred to me that Kodi was installed into the Program Files (x86) folder, I wasn't sure whether it would want the x86 version of the Redistributable Package instead, so I ended up installing both. It was probably overkill, but I didn't feel like messing with the problem for very long (what can I say, I'm lazy). I installed the x64 version first, then the x86 version, and then re-ran the x64 version one more time and did a "Repair" install.

After that, I tried to start Kodi again, and everything worked fine. Hope that information helps!
(2015-02-01, 19:01)MediaRoomNate Wrote: I had the same problem after upgrading from XBMC to Kodi this morning. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, and there's nothing too out of the ordinary about my system.

Anyway, I was receiving the error message about missing the msvcr120.dll file, followed by the additional "Uh oh" error message about the file sqlite3.dll.

I did manage to get things working again by doing the following:

1.) I copied the file sqlite3.dll from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\ folder to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder.

2.) I downloaded and installed the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Microsoft available here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784

Since I have a 64-bit system, I first installed the x64 version of the Visual C++ Redistributable Package, but since it occurred to me that Kodi was installed into the Program Files (x86) folder, I wasn't sure whether it would want the x86 version of the Redistributable Package instead, so I ended up installing both. It was probably overkill, but I didn't feel like messing with the problem for very long (what can I say, I'm lazy). I installed the x64 version first, then the x86 version, and then re-ran the x64 version one more time and did a "Repair" install.

After that, I tried to start Kodi again, and everything worked fine. Hope that information helps!

i tried everything you said above on my yoga 3 pro windws 8.1 install and still no luck..

:-(
Any definitive answers to this?

I just installed MySQL workbench, which I believe installed Visual C++, and now I cannot open Kodi.
Wink 
Hi, i have one possible solution.
Install XBMC 13.2 Gotham and copy this DLLs, cpluff.dll and sqlite3.dll the directory xbmc/system/ in one safe place, install kodi Helix Ultra Bugged, now you copy you two files in kodi/system/ and replace files. this solution work for me.

sorry for my english.

I upload my dll if you can not install XBMC 13.2
http://minhateca.com.br/btfshadow/Solu*c...p(archive)
(2015-03-15, 06:06)btfshadow Wrote: Hi, i have one possible solution.
Install XBMC 13.2 Gotham and copy this DLLs, cpluff.dll and sqlite3.dll the directory xbmc/system/ in one safe place, install kodi Helix Ultra Bugged, now you copy you two files in kodi/system/ and replace files. this solution work for me.

sorry for my english.

I also had this problem om my yoga 3 pro and this actually worked great. I took those two files from the xbmc install and copied it over to the kodi install = win

The joker/Team ava
(2015-03-15, 06:06)btfshadow Wrote: Hi, i have one possible solution.

sorry for my english.

YOU ARE THE BEST
Just installed Kodi 14.2 on Windows 10 Insider Preview - same issue...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting2