[split] The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live!
I saw that Video BUT just because it says Pi on it doesn't mean it is ! If you watch from the beginning no where it shows pi starting up ! Could be a powerful PC I know my Laptop runs very slow with PTVL my Tower runs slow with it and so does my Pi 2 running PTVL lite changing channels is pain staking ! I donated to Luna, Didn't know what you got to open up the donation side of it, was hoping it was a speed increase..... It wasn't Sad

Would love to see builds that runs it flawless and builds that dont
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
(2015-10-17, 18:14)shakuyi Wrote: Hey any chance you can give a write up about working with other plug ins that may not be supported by the developer? I saw some people were successful at using their library off of Plex Media Server and some were able to use Genesis and others. If you have any tips that would be great Smile
Read the Forum_rules (wiki) and Banned_add-ons (wiki) pages.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Awesome guide for PseudoTV Live @Mr Dumbass. Glad you took the time to write up to help newer users.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live!0