• 125(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
I added manually trailers to all my movies, which are played automatically in windows mode.
For some movies I couldn't find any trailer though. As no local trailer is available a search at youtube is started and something which carries the same name is going played.

Could you add an option, that no youtube-search is started automatically in this case ? (I don't know if this is a skin or kodi-related option).

EDIT: Well, this is done by editing the nfo-files.
Confused
(2014-09-30, 19:04)marcelveldt Wrote: Hi all...

I wanted a place for myself (and to share with others) to list the feature requests for the Titan skin.
Do you have an improvement or did you find a bug ? Don't hecitate to post it on the forum!

If you like this skin and you feel that you would like to help out a little bit then you can buy me a beer :-)
Hi, I'm so lost as to where to get help. I'm new and I followed a YouTube tutorial, pretty basic, on installing Titan skin. After skin was installed and I changed the color, then went to change layout to Netflix and a continual circle on upper right side like it was accessing files to change and I could still move the mouse but 90 percent of screen was black. I wil buy ya a whole case of beer if you can help me. ?
Since I like uniformity @marcelveldt could there be an option for large icons to have separate icons for Video Source and Video Codec?

Currently some of my movies have the Bluray icon and some h264 icon because of no source in filename and the fallback to video codec, but I personally consider the codec as important as the Source.
Hi Marcel

Awesome skin, many thanks for your hard work.

Any chance you could implement an option for a fake logo when there is no logo available?

Thanks again
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287764
Hi marcelveldt !

Big thx for your awesome work for this great skin !
Is there a change to display a 3D flag for the 3D iso bluray ? "filename.3D.mkv" don't work (It work with Aeon Madnox !)

Thanks
Not sure if this a feature request or ibam just ignorgant.... when music is scan into library you can view infomation about the artist or the album .... basically I go in under artist it shows me a picture of the artist and pull the artist.nfo from there I go into album and like wise picture and the info from the album.nfo.... I want to know is there away or may you add a way to see this information the same way when I add my music videos.....

Folder structure I have...

-C:
-Music
-Artist Name
-Album
-tracks
For music videos have a speaker folder but the structure is the same only difference is instead of tracks I have music videos.....
I would just like to see the same information if possible.

Thanks for any advice.
Would it be possible to add something like a Look-Up-Table in the skinhelper-service ?

I tried to get along with the "split title character" option, especially for symbols like " - " or ":".
Often the tv series are announced using a pattern like "Original english name - locally used name". Without using the split character, nothing would be found as the local name is not used in any database. Another example would be "Name of the serie: name of the actual episode". As the episode name changes continuously, the serie itself wouldn't be found, if you did not use the split character.
On the other hand there are series like "NCIS", "NCIS:New Orleans" or "NCIS: Los Angeles" or "Law & Order" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" which are handled as one and the same serie, as long as the split character is activated.

So, maybe some kind of 'table' (realized as a plain txt-file) could be done: Name as given by the EPG <--> Name the internet (fanart.tv) is searched for ?
@marcelveldt I know your skin is one of the ones with the most different views, but is there any chance of getting something like this?

Image Image
Hi is there a way that Titan can show the number of unwatched episodes of a TV series please? Ideally the number of unwatched episodes would be shown in the indicator on the series poster. Also in the details window, where the plot is shown, could you list the name of the latest episode broadcast, the date it was broadcast and the date the next episode will be shown please? At the moment is shows the date the series was first shown and nothing next to the number of unwatched episodes, even though it says unwatched in the details. I hope that makes sense.
(2016-08-27, 14:47)burekas Wrote: Regarding the "Style for media/codec info":
* All the images related to the same video.

1) Large Icons Color:
A - "WEBRIP" is not mentioned here.
B - AC3 instead of Dolby Digital
Can you change it for this?
C - Can you change the Screen Aspect Ratio icons to more common types?
I put some suggestion below. I don't know the resolutions so adjust it)

4:3 = 1.33:1
16:9 = 1.78:1 *** Specific here there is incorrect icon. In other types I saw that it should be 16:9, but 16:9 should be 1.78:1 and not 1.85:1 which is not so common (or the problem is with the others so it is not 16:9, also I think I saw 1.78:1 sometimes, so I don’t know which is wrong here)
21:9 = 2.33:1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspect_ratio_(image)

The preferred:
Image Image Image

Or these:
Image Image Image

* If there is any additional resolution to find, please tell me and I will search for it also.

2) Large Icons

"WEBRIP" is not mentioned here.

3) Boxed Info

The word WEBRIP is cut here. (Also Dolbi Digital, but it's less necessary )

4) Textbased – Full Info

The word DOLBY D is cut here (but it's less necessary )

5) Classic

A - The language and the "WEBRIP" are not mentioned here.
B - It's too small, can you it bigger? (Like in Boxed Info)

Thanks.

I am curious - what do you want Web Rip to represent? It's not an aspect ratio, Resolution, Video or Audio codec.

Not really a defined term for any useful purpose.

I tell you what - you find a complete set of free use icons that you like/want and post or PM me a link to a zip and I will create a Pull Request for the skin so Marcel can add the option to the skin.

I can take care of the image sizing, cleanup and code for the skin once you have a complete set of complementary styled images.

Will that work for you?

Suggest you take a look at what Kodi is already using in the new skin for upcoming Kodi 17 aka Krypton as it may meet your needs.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...edia/flags

@Marcel - I will open a feature request issue on Github with a link to the OP.

Mario
(2016-09-13, 17:42)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi is there a way that Titan can show the number of unwatched episodes of a TV series please? Ideally the number of unwatched episodes would be shown in the indicator on the series poster. Also in the details window, where the plot is shown, could you list the name of the latest episode broadcast, the date it was broadcast and the date the next episode will be shown please? At the moment is shows the date the series was first shown and nothing next to the number of unwatched episodes, even though it says unwatched in the details. I hope that makes sense.

This already does that, maybe you need trakt.
I have 300+ tv shows in my library linked up using trakt. I use next aired addon too. when i go into tv shows menu and scroll along it tells me how many episode of the show are available that i havnt watched.
(2016-09-16, 09:33)mattyspurs76 Wrote:
(2016-09-13, 17:42)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi is there a way that Titan can show the number of unwatched episodes of a TV series please? Ideally the number of unwatched episodes would be shown in the indicator on the series poster. Also in the details window, where the plot is shown, could you list the name of the latest episode broadcast, the date it was broadcast and the date the next episode will be shown please? At the moment is shows the date the series was first shown and nothing next to the number of unwatched episodes, even though it says unwatched in the details. I hope that makes sense.

This already does that, maybe you need trakt.
I have 300+ tv shows in my library linked up using trakt. I use next aired addon too. when i go into tv shows menu and scroll along it tells me how many episode of the show are available that i havnt watched.

Hi mattyspurs76 thanks for the reply. I actually do use Trakt as well but my library doesn't show the number of episodes that are unwatched at all, maybe there is a setting somewhere? I will need to have a play and test some things out.

On a separate point do you know how to actually remove a show from the collection in Trakt please - I want to remove Penny Dreadful from the collection as it has now finished being broadcast and every time I try by using the Trakt manager it just comes back again.
(2016-09-15, 18:19)mgonzales Wrote:
(2016-08-27, 14:47)burekas Wrote: Regarding the "Style for media/codec info":

I am curious - what do you want Web Rip to represent? It's not an aspect ratio, Resolution, Video or Audio codec.

Not really a defined term for any useful purpose.

I tell you what - you find a complete set of free use icons that you like/want and post or PM me a link to a zip and I will create a Pull Request for the skin so Marcel can add the option to the skin.

I can take care of the image sizing, cleanup and code for the skin once you have a complete set of complementary styled images.

Will that work for you?

Suggest you take a look at what Kodi is already using in the new skin for upcoming Kodi 17 aka Krypton as it may meet your needs.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...edia/flags

@Marcel - I will open a feature request issue on Github with a link to the OP.

Mario
Regarding the 'WEBRIP': I don't know, I just mention that it's there and that there is a difference when one type shows this and the other doesn't.

I don't want to change the whole set, just some specific icons which are most presented for my using (As I mentioned).
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4