• 20(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
I have exactly the same error and proceeded exactly the same way, updated from 0.8.0 with the zip file posted here before with 0.8.2 and now my list is just empty.

Edit: Went to '\Userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter' and deleted the 'cookies.lwp' file, restarted the system and now I could watch as usual.
thanks zonkee. i had rebooted but it didnt work. a few days later i tried again and it does work. maybe cleaned up cookies on its own in that time. no clue. appreciate your commenting with a solution though Smile
Hi there the sound and picture are totally off sync, is there a setting on the KODI that will fix this?
I have played around with the settings without any success

Thanks
Pat
The past day or two the plugin has not been working, asking to check my login credentials. Checked them and they are fine. Any word on this? Worked great till then.

Thanks for all your work!
Same issue here.
cant login in.asking me to check login info.

worked fine 2 days ago, tried a reinstall etc, even went to 0.8.2 still not winning, big game id like to watch this evening

any suggestions

and to add a note, i can login in on , pc and stream online, just not through kodi
Can you guys login to the web page?
i can log in to rogers game center on the net, just not through kodi.

just say check login credentials which are 100% correct,
Im having the same problem. Log in credentials are incorrect. Works on gamecenter not on here.
I pmed Ellis d the writer a few days a go. Hoping for a response. If I get it going I'll post what I did on here.
I use time wasted ' s add-on without trouble. Give it a try, and see if you have the same results.
I have also added timewasted's add on..works perfectly
Time Wasted edition is the answer! Thanks.
Same problem. Time wasted is the fix. Just wish it had the server selection. It stutters sometimes, but it works and I'm not complaining.
Both this version and the Timewasted version work for me. Sometimes one has buffering issues so I'll switch to the other.

It's good to have options!
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7