• 22(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
Same, seems to be a weird issue with python/SSL. If I google around, I get a lot of people having a similar/same error, but with all kinds of addons, not only this one, whenever a login seems to be needed (for example a Netflix addon).
I'm running 0.8.2 and 5.0.8 openelec on a raspberry.
So, MLB looks to be taking over the streaming service: http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/08/0...-baseball/
Any word on getting this addon working? Thanks
I quickly tested the archive games and it appears to be working on my end. Anyway, if there are any changes to the live streams it won't come until after the season starts. There's no way to reverse engineer something that hasn't been released.
Sorry, been AFK for quite a while. I plan on working on this if I can get ahold of someone's NHL GCL account. I have a few friends that will get it. No timeline provided on a fix, but I'll screw around with this tonight if possible when the preseason games are going on.
(2015-09-22, 01:17)ellisd Wrote: Sorry, been AFK for quite a while. I plan on working on this if I can get ahold of someone's NHL GCL account. I have a few friends that will get it. No timeline provided on a fix, but I'll screw around with this tonight if possible when the preseason games are going on.
Don't think preseason games are on GC.
The preseason games are on Sports Devil
(2015-09-22, 18:58)NYR94 Wrote: The preseason games are on Sports Devil
That's not the point
(2015-09-22, 20:22)micahg Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 18:58)NYR94 Wrote: The preseason games are on Sports Devil
That's not the point

That statement was not directed to you (I would of quoted you), Its was a general statement to everyone that wants to watch preseason hockey Tongue
The add-on is telling me to check my login credentials. I'm able to login to the other Gamecenter add-on and the Gamecenter website without issue. This is happening both on my laptop, and HTPC.

Not seeing anything relevant in the log though. Huh
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
I get the same error "check your login credentials" even though I have not touched the add-on since last season. Love this add-on and hope that this issue can be fixed soon (and can't thank the people enough that spend their time working on this add-on -- big thanks!!)
(2015-10-05, 03:07)Flyersfan Wrote: I get the same error "check your login credentials" even though I have not touched the add-on since last season. Love this add-on and hope that this issue can be fixed soon (and can't thank the people enough that spend their time working on this add-on -- big thanks!!)

You will need to re-new your NHL GC subscription.

Other then that the App is working fine. I verified this on Saturday after renewing my subscription. I watched the Leafs vs Detroit game as well as Canucks vs Edmonton.
(2015-10-05, 14:09)cookiemonster70 Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 03:07)Flyersfan Wrote: I get the same error "check your login credentials" even though I have not touched the add-on since last season. Love this add-on and hope that this issue can be fixed soon (and can't thank the people enough that spend their time working on this add-on -- big thanks!!)

You will need to re-new your NHL GC subscription.

Other then that the App is working fine. I verified this on Saturday after renewing my subscription. I watched the Leafs vs Detroit game as well as Canucks vs Edmonton.

Yep, it started working for me after my subscription auto-renewed on the 1st.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Yes, it works now. Only problem is that I am still unable to watch any archived games (I had this issue last season too using this add-on) When I click to 'play' a game I either get the "working" message and then it goes away and nothing happens, or I get the "one item or more failed to play". The log is in the link below. If anyone can figure out what is wrong I would greatly appreciate it. thanks!

http://xbmclogs.com/pygmujxcc
(2015-10-05, 18:16)Flyersfan Wrote: Yes, it works now. Only problem is that I am still unable to watch any archived games (I had this issue last season too using this add-on) When I click to 'play' a game I either get the "working" message and then it goes away and nothing happens, or I get the "one item or more failed to play". The log is in the link below. If anyone can figure out what is wrong I would greatly appreciate it. thanks!

http://xbmclogs.com/pygmujxcc

It looks like you were trying to open the Lightning vs Rangers game 5/29/2015, correct?

Is there a reason that you are still using XBMC 13.2? I tested it on kodi 15.1 and both streams (home and away) worked.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7