• 10(current)
Broken OpenWeatherMap Extended
(2015-01-22, 20:58)MarcosQui Wrote: "Daily.().ChancePrecipitation"
openweathermap provides the 'amount' of precipitation and not the 'chance' of precipitation.
so you'll have to change those to Daily.().Precipitation

(2015-01-22, 20:58)MarcosQui Wrote: "Today.AvgHighTemperature"
"Today.AvgLowTemperature"

that info is not available at openweathermap, so i can not include them.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you ronie, for your attention.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
OpenWeatherMap Extended error (script error) failed using KODI try to upload log file. log file 403175. Anyhelp appreciated , I reinstalled program and get message when logging onto Kodi.
(2015-01-26, 00:33)mother Wrote: OpenWeatherMap Extended error (script error) failed using KODI try to upload log file. log file 403175. Anyhelp appreciated , I reinstalled program and get message when logging onto Kodi.

see: 1896836 (post)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Darn....Running KODI 14 in my gbox and getting the script error on startup also has anything been done with it?
Logfile 403175
Where do I post my error log to? If anyone could take a peek at. One place said pastebin.com and the other is XBMCLOGS.com?
Pastebin.com
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-01-26, 05:43)mother Wrote: Where do I post my error log to? If anyone could take a peek at. One place said pastebin.com and the other is XBMCLOGS.com?

i already looked at your log.
the only 'fix' for your problem is to install a nightly built of kodi.
kodi 15 nightly ok?
(2015-01-26, 19:30)mother Wrote: kodi 15 nightly ok?

yes, that one is ok.
I put on 15.0 nightly ARM (newest ver 1-26) and uploaded log file #404005, my readings show 32 degrees with slash thru them. In the settings I used Phoenix, Az but I think the instructions say to make the last digits to be the country so tried both state also and still no joy. What am I missing? Also tried lat and logitude.
Unfortunetly with this build any movies downloaded come out way low and to the right, I will try a build jan 15 and see what happens and if problem sill exists I will have to go back to ver 14 kodi.
I have issue going back to kodi 14 my GBox says "App not installed" when I try to install from version 13.2? Does anyone where to post this problem? or have answer.
Hi, just a very, very minor thing to be corrected for this addon that I just noticed. When the forecast is clear, the addon says "Sky is clear". It should just say "Clear". The phrase "sky is clear" isn't really used in English-language weather forecasts when saying that there will be clear skies; the single word "clear" is usually used instead.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-28, 06:41)canadave Wrote: Hi, just a very, very minor thing to be corrected for this addon that I just noticed. When the forecast is clear, the addon says "Sky is clear". It should just say "Clear". The phrase "sky is clear" isn't really used in English-language weather forecasts when saying that there will be clear skies; the single word "clear" is usually used instead.

the forcast text is provided by openweathermap.
you may want to direct your question here:
https://openweathermap.desk.com/customer.../questions
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenWeatherMap Extended2