• 22(current)
Broken OpenWeatherMap Extended
(2015-07-24, 23:06)shuvro Wrote: Hi! @ ronie

I put the location 10001 (New York City ) nothing coming. What i have to do for setting ??
Need help Thanks.

if you have a problem, please follow the instructions in the first post. thx!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-07-24, 23:14)ronie Wrote:

I put the location 10001 (New York City ) nothing coming. What i have to do for setting ??
Need help Thanks.

I followed the instruction . on kodi 15 i enable the "open weather map" then put 10001 on location setting then save it . but it show 32' & cross on cloud.
Do i have to do anything more ?? Also where can i download ur new version ??
(2015-07-25, 00:41)shuvro Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 23:14)ronie Wrote:

Need help Thanks.

I followed the instruction . on kodi 15 i enable the "open weather map" then put 10001 on location setting then save it . but it show 32' & cross on cloud.
Do i have to do anything more ??
read the first post again, especially the big bold red text.
it's really hard to miss ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
where can i find the log file so i can post it
(2015-07-25, 15:19)gq3856 Wrote: where can i find the log file so i can post it

Read post one yet again and click on the link in the red bit.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello,

I tried using both your plugins(yahoo/openweather) but to no avail. I get the crossed temperature indicator.

Here are the logs as requested.

http://xbmclogs.com/p2pu826lm
(2015-07-30, 17:10)thadiyan Wrote: Hello,

I tried using both your plugins(yahoo/openweather) but to no avail. I get the crossed temperature indicator.

Here are the logs as requested.

http://xbmclogs.com/p2pu826lm

+1

Instead of having to dig through 22 pages of broken features and people not understanding how to use this tool, can you just put updated, detailed instructions on your wiki page where everyone can quickly and easily find it and configure Kody?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:OpenWeatherMap_Extended

Right now, that page is blank. (Huh)

There is a sticky in the Add-Ons section already detailing what to do already here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124594
As a member of this community you can fully contribute to wiki documentation yourself, its opensource. If the page is blank, make it not blank Smile
Unfortunately, I don't understand how to use it. I have read the mixed topics and been subscribed to this forum for a few months now, but I still can't get it to work.

That's why I came here. That's why I visited the wiki.

I would be happy to contribute to the wiki if I understood how to get OpenWeatherMap Extended to work on my Windows 7 PC.
There's not much to understand you goto kodi repository, goto weather category, pick OpenWeatherMap Extended addon > Install it, from there you can straight away go into configure and add some locations or do it later, then you goto System > Settings > Weather (On confluence skin) under service for weather information select it and pick the openweathermap extended addon and add some cities if you haven't done so already.

In skin settings you may need to activate the weather window and that's it in a nutshell. It works
I only use the default skin.

I've tried enabling this one and the Yahoo! Weather, but both of them only show a cloud with a slash through it.
You must provide debug logs and screenshots and a heck more information than that if you want better help.

Seems to me you didnt add any locations or the machine isnt connected to internet or both.
I'll get screenshots and such for you this evening.

Is there any special place where this plug-in stores its logs? I looked in the wiki, but didn't see anything.
You must enable debug logging in kodi read Debug Log and you additionally enable logging in openwethermap settings. The Logging is made to kodi.log in userdata (wiki)

I would like screenshots of everything related to the addon and skin configuration settings related to addon, addon settings screenshots etc (I say that because a screenhsot of the issue only is not going to cut it.

pastebin the logs and screenshots in imgur will do. thx
Quick question--using the latest official stable Isengard, everything in this addon works great except that the map images never load (using Confluence as well as a couple of other skins just to test). I'll go start grabbing and posting logs if need be, but first I just wanted to check to see if this is a known issue at the moment....?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenWeatherMap Extended2