• 153(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2016-02-12, 07:43)Wishmaster Wrote: Hi I have problems today, I have 2 logins for direct TV and none of them work just keep getting a message failed to authorise, it was fine 2 days ago so am wondering if there is a problem with there site or there is a problem with direct TV logins with this add on ?

(2016-02-12, 20:11)yourstruly Wrote: Hello all,

I am using Kodi on my Sony Bravia Android TV. I have installed the latest version of this NBC Sports Live Extra add-on i.e. version 2016.2.3. I have a subscription through DirecTV.

After launching this add-on and trying to watch a replay of a Premier League game, it does not work and gives error such as 'one or more items failed to play' and advises to check logs. When I try to watch a live event, it advises me to check my username and password and I verified it that it was correct. I used tvunblock.com as geo unblocker. I use it for my Netflix subscription and it works fine.

To see if this is a DNS provider issue, I have now switched to the paid service of Unotelly.com. After launching the add-on, I am able to watch the golf channel live (it was not possible with tvunblock before). However, when I try to watch the replay of a Premier League game it says 'Failed to authorize'.

I will appreciate any help here as I am novice to Kodi and this stuff...

Thank you in advance.

My Directv login is working fine, I would hazard a guess that NBC have cracked down on DNS services and you guys will need to find an alternative
I was getting authentication errors with time warner, until I chose to not to auto select stream
Would it be possible to add NHL games that are on the Comcast Sports channels, notice the Washington Wizard (NBA) games are available but not the Capitals games?
Love this addon its brilliant, have a question though with VPNs.

I currently use PIA which is good but the manual process is annoying if you want to switch to something else... so is there a VPN out their for KODI that could directly links in with NBC that triggers to USA location once you enter the addon?

Maybe wishful thinking but the workflow sounds possible?
Love this addon its brilliant, have a question though with VPNs.

I currently use PIA which is good but the manual process is annoying if you want to switch to something else... so is there a VPN out their for KODI that could directly links in with NBC that triggers to USA location once you enter the addon?

Maybe wishful thinking but the workflow sounds possible?
the version in the kodi repo is old (2015.12.29). It does not work. Can this be updated?
(2016-02-28, 06:42)kalf8483 Wrote: the version in the kodi repo is old (2015.12.29). It does not work. Can this be updated?

Current version is less than two months old & works for me and many others.
A bit more info along with a debug log (wiki) might provide you the help you need.
Maybe slightly off-topic but....is anyone here successfully using PrivateInternetAccess VPN to log into NBC Sports Live Extra via the web? This has been working for me in the past, but now when I try to login I immediately get this error:
"You have exceeded the maximum number of incorrect login attempts. Please attempt to recover your username or password and try again"

I get this message on the FIRST attempt to login. I've tried from 3 different Windows 7 PC's and 2 different browsers (IE9 and Chrome) and get the same error every time. I've tried the US East, Florida and NYC servers, and have my time zone set to US Eastern.
Sad 
Arghhhh my DirectTV account has also stopped working on the addon as of today, initially with the "failed to authorize" message but then with the add-on having errors too.

Any word on what's happening here?

Thanks all
Are the people having issues with Directv using the latest version?
(2016-02-28, 06:42)kalf8483 Wrote: the version in the kodi repo is old (2015.12.29). It does not work. Can this be updated?

It must have slipped my mind. I've submitted a pull request for the latest version to the kodi repository.
Also have a Direct TV account which is working OK through the native Android app but not through the KODI app. Using a VPN to overcome Geo Location.

Error just says: "Verify Username and Password are correct". Free access like the golf channel is working fine.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Am using the latest version of the addon from the developer's Repo on Android TV running Kodi 16.
(2016-02-29, 18:54)stubbo Wrote: Also have a Direct TV account which is working OK through the native Android app but not through the KODI app. Using a VPN to overcome Geo Location.

Error just says: "Verify Username and Password are correct". Free access like the golf channel is working fine.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Am using the latest version of the addon from the developer's Repo on Android TV running Kodi 16.

I'm not sure why but I had a couple of authorisation errors over the past few days with my DirecTV login, I found that just shutting Kodi down then restarting it cured these errors
(2016-02-29, 19:18)stammie Wrote: I'm not sure why but I had a couple of authorisation errors over the past few days with my DirecTV login, I found that just shutting Kodi down then restarting it cured these errors

I have experienced something similar with my DirecTV login, however after 1-2 authorisation errors, the error clears up and I am able to watch the live games. I am using this on Kodi installed on Android TV.
Is the addon working with comcast (xfinity) logins? Keep getting login failed
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13