• 166(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2016-04-22, 18:37)The-viewer Wrote: Hi all using a t8 android box,I have a official log in if I use the kodi app( by eracknaphobia .Like previous posts I get a log in error.saying ( check user name and password ). I know its right because If I use the Nbsc app it works but the quality of the picture is really really poor.It doesn't buffer but the picture is blurred,is there any checks or settings that anyone can shed light on so I can improve the picture quality, or has the log in Issue been fixed so I can use the kodi app as when I used it last time it was crystal clear.
Many thanks in advance.

have you tried the AUTOMATCALLY PLAY BEST STREAM
(2016-04-21, 13:00)clarkey1987 Wrote: What TV providers don't require a captcha so i can use the add on?

I usetime waner and dircecttv
(2016-04-23, 00:45)dexg1 Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 13:00)clarkey1987 Wrote: What TV providers don't require a captcha so i can use the add on?

sorry pissed
Hi I have the same issue as The-viewer, I tried switching the settings to automatically play best stream available but I still receive login failed message
Is this addon supported with kodi 14.2? Its working on my openelec home but i was at a friends House and the blue links gets playback failed. The greens are OK. His login and password is ok too. Using openelec 5.0.8 kodi 14.2 and latest 2016.4.19 nbc
(2016-04-23, 14:55)ironlung Wrote: Is this addon supported with kodi 14.2? Its working on my openelec home but i was at a friends House and the blue links gets playback failed. The greens are OK. His login and password is ok too. Using openelec 5.0.8 kodi 14.2 and latest 2016.4.19 nbc
Yes it works for me on openelec 5.08.

Sent from my A0001
(2016-04-23, 00:45)dexg1 Wrote:

I still can't get my direct tv log in to work keeps telling me to check the log. Am new to kodi so unsure what that means

Please help
I have been reporting that Golf Channel live content does not work well. I have discovered that it is only the "Watch Golf Channel LIVE" choices (both of them listed in green) that do not work well. PGA Tour content on the Golf Channel listed by event (in blue) do work well and with better quality than the Windows 10 app or the Golf Live Web site.

Unfortunately some Golf Channel live content is not listed by event (notably the LPGA events) and thus the only choice for those is the app or web site. Hopefully this can be fixed.

BTW, what does the color coding of the lines in Live and Upcoming mean?
my kodi is installed on apple tv 4 and i have noticed that the kodi build says 17. could this be the reason my Direct TV log in isnt working. the Golf channel is working fine
is anyone else having authentication errors this morning. I am using trying to use a valid Dish login. Here is error log: http://xbmclogs.com/pwrqcjixa
TM Nano 2 Super
Openvix 4
KodiDirect

NBC Sports Extra Addon - Menu setup
I can insert my provider username and password but when I try to select the provider (Xfinity/Comcast) after pressing OK the menu panels just go blank and the program effectively waits.

Anyone else experienced this ??
Thanks great addon
Are you on twitter?
is anyone having issues with how events are being listed?

I'm trying to find the full replays of soccer games, but all that's showing is the games that are to be played today, and clips.
not sure if NBC changed some things on their site on how replays are listed...

no errors. but i can still provide a log, if one is needed.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
just checked and mines the same, no replays listed for any sports
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13