• 19(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Finally i have this addon up and running in the uk. The vpn i had been using for years obviously was not compatible with this kodi, so i subscribed to a better one and everything seems fine and now i'm ready and waiting for my favourite team to kick off on saturday, i will be one happy bunny if it still works then [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
(2015-01-30, 13:31)Morphious Wrote: Anyone offer any assistance please. I have DNS set up on my ATV2 and access US Netflix and alike. I have tried to locate and install this bit it doesn't show in the repo for me.

Settings-addons-get addons- XBMC.org addons-Video addons- then it jumps from Nascar.com to NFL Teams in the listngs of the addons. ANyone point where i'm going wrong.

Thanks

I have sent you a PM mate.

D
(2015-01-30, 15:16)didenno Wrote: Finally i have this addon up and running in the uk. The vpn i had been using for years obviously was not compatible with this kodi, so i subscribed to a better one and everything seems fine and now i'm ready and waiting for my favourite team to kick off on saturday, i will be one happy bunny if it still works then [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Can i ask wat vpn u used please?
I use unblock-us
UPDATE- I have just tried my unblock-us vpn with the Hull-newcastle match and it works perfectly, so i am looking forward to watching my team play later today. HAPPY DAYS
currently watching the liverpool game but the picture seems off centre so missing some of the action, is there a setting to change this?
How did you get liverpool game, i only had the man utd game highlighted in blue. Is there a way to do the match choice? Game almost over now but if you can advise ready for next week i would appreciate it
Just clicked on it, however you must sign up to a provider that can unblock your VPN, i use "Uno Telly" and it streams the games perfectly.
I use unblock-us which is good and i watched the man utd game (that was highlighted in blue) i tried the liverpool game which was was not highlight in blue and it would not play or any of the other games listed. The games or sports i can watch are the ones highlighted in blue. Was the liverpool game highlighted in blue on yours? Sorry if i'm asking too many questions, i just want to get it right for next time
(2015-01-31, 19:58)didenno Wrote: I use unblock-us which is good and i watched the man utd game (that was highlighted in blue) i tried the liverpool game which was was not highlight in blue and it would not play or any of the other games listed. The games or sports i can watch are the ones highlighted in blue. Was the liverpool game highlighted in blue on yours? Sorry if i'm asking too many questions, i just want to get it right for next time

Yes I watched the whole Liverpool game...

All premier league matches are streamed live so you should be able to watch them all live..

The link will get highlighted in blue dependent on the start time for that link, and it gets the time from your system clock. So sometimes this doesnt happen til 3 pm which is the actual start time of the match even though the stream might already be playing. and if you were already in the app before 3 pm, you will not see them change unless you come out of the APP and then go back in so it refreshes...

Sometimes, if link is still not clickable, you can make the link go blue by changing your system clock, by moving it forward an hour, then come out of the APP and then go back into it again and all links should be blue.. as remember all the app is doing is comparing your system clock to the start time displayed next to the link.
some ISP's don't support changing of DNS, mine is stuck on "8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4" and even when i change it the DNS website refuses to recognize that i did so i guess somehow my ISP is still forcing-in the Google DNS
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Thank you salman79uk for your advice. I will try that next time. I know my vpn must be ok because i watched the utd game instead of liverpool as at the time that was the only one highlighted in blue. I will try again and hopefully after following your advice, it will be a success. I also want to thank everyone else for your advice
Can someone please post a list of sites for decent VPN and/or DNS, I'm getting confused reading through all the previous posts. If any of you can do this then I'll be forever grateful. I don't mind whether they are free trials or I have to pay, just a list of the fairly reliable, decent sites would be great. Thank you!
(2015-02-01, 10:10)RizLCFC Wrote: Can someone please post a list of sites for decent VPN and/or DNS, I'm getting confused reading through all the previous posts. If any of you can do this then I'll be forever grateful. I don't mind whether they are free trials or I have to pay, just a list of the fairly reliable, decent sites would be great. Thank you!

PIA (Private Internet Access) - very private, excellent performance - great price.
Great thank you, i will check it out
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13