• 205(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Working great again using Direct TV. Thanks very much Erack.
(2016-10-22, 18:46)Stadelta Wrote: For me this is crazy. I delete any hint of Eracks addon from Kodi using FileZilla. Reinstall. Use my friends xfinity login and password and for some reason it still retains my non functional xfinity email and password (that I don't have access to nbcsn. That's why I'm sharing my friends login and pwd!).

Any help would be appreciated.

How do you know it is using your login instead of your friend's?
For anyone is having trouble like i did playing back EPL games through kodi/android yesterday,dont update to the latest version,keep 2016.10.7. on.Do not update.
Hi, is anyone else got issues with the Live/Upcoming list?

Todays first EPL match, Man City Vs Southampton should be blue now but its not ?
Watched a couple of matches yesterday with no issues at all.
Im a direct TV customer if that helps.

Running the latest version from Eraks repo.

Cheers.
Go to the featured games gb160
Addon now working again. Thank you so much. Hav made a donation to the beer fund.
The man city game for me also wasnt in the live bit but the featured section.
(2016-10-23, 14:37)stig Wrote: Go to the featured games gb160

Cheers, it's blue and working from there.
(2016-10-23, 08:35)milli Wrote:
(2016-10-22, 18:46)Stadelta Wrote: For me this is crazy. I delete any hint of Eracks addon from Kodi using FileZilla. Reinstall. Use my friends xfinity login and password and for some reason it still retains my non functional xfinity email and password (that I don't have access to nbcsn. That's why I'm sharing my friends login and pwd!).

Any help would be appreciated.

How do you know it is using your login instead of your friend's?

My friends login and pwd works in the iPhone app and on the NBC SN website.

When I run the kodi debug and look at the log my login is in the NBC live extra error, even though i entered my friends details in the kodi app settings. I think my IP is associated with my comcast email and therefore regardless of what login I enter in the kodi appit will always automatically log me in with my details and not my friends, for example.

Need confirmation of this, but I strongly suspect this is the case.
(2016-10-23, 02:36)HANNAH Wrote: Working great again using Direct TV. Thanks very much Erack.

As above really, addon is back to its former glory and made this weekends football much easier to watch.

Really appreciate the work you put in to this addon Erack, made a quick donation to your paypal so you can get yourself some beers.

Thanks again!
Why would i be getting
Nbcsn check log file
after installing erac repo and a new install of the nbcsn app 16.10.21
never had that before.
Loving the fact that this is working again, thank you so so much for this!

Just to log a future issue, it doesn't seem to work as smoothly on the Beta version of Kodi (v17). Every time I try to play a live Premier League game or a full replay of a PL game it plays fine for 5 or 6 seconds and then freezes. If I'm watching a replay I can fast forward a minute or so and then it is fine!

Seemingly other live broadcasts work fine!

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the add on or not, however I am able to watch videos in other addons without this issue.

This issue does not occur on the current stable version of Kodi.
also wanted to add my appreciation to @eracknaphobia for his hard work to making this one of the top addons on Kodi!!!

big ups!!!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2016-10-24, 12:01)mooncheese Wrote: Why would i be getting
Nbcsn check log file
never had that before.

SORRY GUYS! being a div.
For anyone else getting errors.... You need to go in to the context menu... Put in login details... And then when you ok it you will be able to get past and in to the addon. Was only me being nosy that figured this out
Thank you for your effort and getting this addon fixed!! All works perfectly, as it did before NBC mucked things up! :-)
(2016-10-24, 21:03)mooncheese Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 12:01)mooncheese Wrote: Why would i be getting
Nbcsn check log file
never had that before.

SORRY GUYS! being a div.
For anyone else getting errors.... You need to go in to the context menu... Put in login details... And then when you ok it you will be able to get past and in to the addon. Was only me being nosy that figured this out

Im getting errors. Ive checked and the log in details are still there.
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13