• 59(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
The stream on Apple TV is the closest stream I've seen to broadcast HD. It's outstanding. Utterly outstanding. Much smoother and less compression artefacts than the Kodi plugin.
Hi everybody,

I installed NBC Sports Extra on my Amazon Fire two months ago, yet it doesn't work anymore. I did not find the answer here, so can somebody help me fix this?

Thank you!
Marko
there is no fix , if u read the thread u will realise that

(2015-04-30, 03:14)prki Wrote: Hi everybody,

I installed NBC Sports Extra on my Amazon Fire two months ago, yet it doesn't work anymore. I did not find the answer here, so can somebody help me fix this?

Thank you!
Marko
(2015-04-30, 11:37)bazzol Wrote: there is no fix , if u read the thread u will realise that

(2015-04-30, 03:14)prki Wrote: Hi everybody,

Thank you!
Marko

Not necessarily, if he's sideloaded the android app then it should work fine with a login.
I can only watch the gold channel. If I try watching something that is live besides the golf channel it just won't start and I get a window that says one or more items failed to play.
Oh this is so sad...so sad. It is so sad that no one reads the last couple pages of the plug ins thread before posting of their issues. The answers are within. Sad
Hi, can anyone help plz, my nbc only plays golf when I want to watch soccer ball. It was working but now it's not play the soccer ball. Can someone come round to my house and fix it plz?
(2015-05-02, 01:21)desgrasiado Wrote: I can only watch the gold channel. If I try watching something that is live besides the golf channel it just won't start and I get a window that says one or more items failed to play.

Give NBC a call, they should be able to help you
Hi all

I am running a rooted fire tv
Can't get the app to work in Kodi
Can get the app to work going through fire tv launcher

I am signed into a valid xfinity account

Any fix for this or do I need to leave a mouse plugged in and go through the fire tv launcher?
(2015-05-02, 16:24)snoturtle Wrote: Hi all

Any fix for this or do I need to leave a mouse plugged in and go through the fire tv launcher?

You need to go to the nbc plugin in Kodi, and in quality set it to low, then come out, go into settings and plugins and then delete every plugin you have. Then dip your feet in a bucket of horse crap and nbc should work in Kodi again
Hahaha
(2015-05-02, 19:22)Akki007 Wrote:

You need to go to the nbc plugin in Kodi, and in quality set it to low, then come out, go into settings and plugins and then delete every plugin you have. Then dip your feet in a bucket of horse crap and nbc should work in Kodi again

Confirmed working fix. Edit don't forget the low quality settings change.
(2015-05-02, 20:13)tedbaker Wrote:
(2015-05-02, 19:22)Akki007 Wrote:

Confirmed working fix. Edit don't forget the low quality settings change.

I've found that with shire horse crap you can keep the quality at high! Good job it's working again, I was missing the prem league
(2015-05-02, 02:00)aas88keyz Wrote: Oh this is so sad...so sad. It is so sad that no one reads the last couple pages of the plug ins thread before posting of their issues. The answers are within. Sad

Are you kidding? One has to read 58 pages in this forum? The relevant info should be written at the very first page and be kept up to date!
(2015-05-03, 13:29)trinidat1 Wrote:
(2015-05-02, 02:00)aas88keyz Wrote: Oh this is so sad...so sad. It is so sad that no one reads the last couple pages of the plug ins thread before posting of their issues. The answers are within. Sad

Are you kidding? One has to read 58 pages in this forum? The relevant info should be written at the very first page and be kept up to date!

Actually I was kidding . Though I was making light of the truth. Please reread my post. I highlighted the important stuff. Though that is a whole post of reading. Be forewarned.

Some of are just tired of the same question being asked again and again about the status of this awesome plugin. In truth there is probably at least 6 pages on this current issue. I was only suggesting 2 pages because it gives the jest of the plug in's status. No one should have to read the entire thread because of course it was working in the beginning and other times after that. None of us are asking that of you. Some of us have been following this thread for a while but even new posters and even I at one time need to read the current events in this thread before posting issues. The less these questions are asked the less this thread is filled up. The less that is filled up the easier it is to follow progress of a solution and no one has to read that much farther back. I never mean ill will to anyone and I know now that it was not as funny as I was thinking at the time. I think all of us are asking for patience and common sense to review the last few current events.

To answer your question, the plug in is not working and we don't know if there will ever be a fix. That would have been easier and quicker to explain in my first reply for you.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13