• 61(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-05-23, 01:10)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 01:04)Chiefy Wrote: @eyeballtickler7 ^ Thanks

Roku and Apple TV have the NBC Sports Live Extra app (w/ log in required). Is there such an add-on for Kodi?

Seriously?!! Yes there is an addon, your currently posting in the forum for that very addon!
Did you fully read my question?
Yes I read it. And YES the answer is in this very thread posted many times! But if you can't be bothered reading then the answer is no there is no such addon. Read through the pages and you will understand why and what needs to be done.
did the NBCSN streams go down in the past couple days? I had it working up until last weekend watching NHL playoff games on both 1080/720p streams.. any ideas on what happened?
This addon isn't working, but if you need NBCSN login details PM me.
Hi

completely new to world of KODI and was wondering if you could help me out please. I've added the latest plugin video add-on as you have kindly put up on here and thank you for that. The problem I'm having is that I cannot get anything other than US televised sports to work- no premier league or European coverage whatsoever. Each time I click on a link the 'working' swirl appears briefly and then disappears- this is sometimes followed by an error message " playback failed- one or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details" Can you help me out please.
Why can people not read? Read the last few pages. And the post above actually says "This addon isn't working"
Stop being LAZY and read things!
Tedbaker- everyone....

yes sorry Ted is right- only just this minute joined thread via you tube and hadn't noticed everyone having same problem. My apologies for going over old ground!
Ok mate no problem. Just frustrating as everyone is waiting on a fix but it unfortunately looks dead in the water.
This addon isn't working, but if you need NBCSN login details PM me.
Could someone maybe add - "broken/not working" in the thread title?
this may be a dumb question but cant you just access this directly on the web rather than using a kodi app
(2015-06-05, 21:30)yossarian31 Wrote: this may be a dumb question but cant you just access this directly on the web rather than using a kodi app

Yes you can but you need to have a NBC sports account.

PM me for details
(2015-06-06, 08:22)nicklys Wrote:
(2015-06-05, 21:30)yossarian31 Wrote: this may be a dumb question but cant you just access this directly on the web rather than using a kodi app

PM me for details

Can you PM me please for some reason I cant!
(2015-06-06, 08:22)nicklys Wrote:

PM me for details

wont let me PM you..
(2015-05-26, 09:43)nicklys Wrote: This addon isn't working, but if you need NBCSN login details PM me.

Could you please PM the NBCSN login details?

TIA
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13