• 7(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
having problems with this add on. 3 items are blue all when i click on them do nothing.

heres link to the log file - https://app.box.com/s/ynnp2uhz4c1hjiu44dav

any help would really be helpful
(2014-12-07, 20:59)jay_potter86 Wrote: having problems with this add on. 3 items are blue all when i click on them do nothing.

heres link to the log file - https://app.box.com/s/ynnp2uhz4c1hjiu44dav

any help would really be helpful

That's what happens to me sometimes. Selecting a different usa vpn server usually fixes it.
(2014-11-30, 16:47)NSNO Wrote: Is anyone else having trouble with streams not being clickable? The list of events doesn't turn blue to indicate they're live so I can't click on anything. It's working fine on my pc but not on my android box, it was working during the week though.

Still having this problem, it works fine on my pc but won't work on my android box
any one have any good vpn servers i could use ? i was going to use vpnicity but they charge a yearly fee
Did anybody else have buffer issues during the Southampton v man utd game? I use pia and speed test.net showed I had a 20 meg connection and no matter what quality I watched it still buffered? Is it due to to many people watching the stream? Thanks
(2014-12-08, 23:49)jay_potter86 Wrote: any one have any good vpn servers i could use ? i was going to use vpnicity but they charge a yearly fee

I was recommended PIA. Privateinternetaccess.com

(2014-12-09, 00:05)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Did anybody else have buffer issues during the Southampton v man utd game? I use pia and speed test.net showed I had a 20 meg connection and no matter what quality I watched it still buffered? Is it due to to many people watching the stream? Thanks

Not a single hiccup at mine. Do you have your system hardwired?
(2014-12-09, 00:14)Arse4life Wrote: Not a single hiccup at mine. Do you have your system hardwired?

I have one wired and one wireless. I was watching wireless tonight. I will try on wired next game. What speed do you need to be able to watch the 2nd best quality without any issues?

What server were u using? Us East??
Sorry, I forgot to add that I'm from the USA. I'm not using vpn or anything like that. Definitely try wired next time.

If you're using PIA you shouldn't have any issues. I've read reviews people watching 1080p movies with no buffer over wifi. I'm going to get PIA for torrent addons soon.
i had buffer probs on saturday for sunderland v liverpool . before this game the streams ran smooth on 2400kbs so i think something must be up somewhere . my vpn is tunnelbear and my internet is 56meg
Glad it's not just my setup Smile I can watch the golf channel on 2400 kbps fine but last night with the football it was stuttering even on 400kbps.
(2014-12-09, 00:05)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Did anybody else have buffer issues during the Southampton v man utd game? I use pia and speed test.net showed I had a 20 meg connection and no matter what quality I watched it still buffered? Is it due to to many people watching the stream? Thanks

(2014-12-09, 13:02)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Glad it's not just my setup Smile I can watch the golf channel on 2400 kbps fine but last night with the football it was stuttering even on 400kbps.

i deffo think now that there is something wrong with the addon. if not then i cant work out why the football suddenly starts to buffer now but was fine for all season
surely we are not the only ones this is happening too.. can the addon builder help explain HuhHuh
I think it will be the dns or vpn as like a few people said before the full stream needs a dns/vpn and not just to start it, wereas the guy from usa gets a smooth ride (doesnt obv need vpn or dns).
Is it possible to get the live stream to cache? Xbmc is only giving me a 7/8 sec buffer so would be great to be able to pause for 30/60 secs an it save to cache!?

Edit. Or even increase the 8 second buffer to 20 secs?
A couple of side questions - Do you know if NBC and this addon show Champions League or any other type of football besides the Premier League?
And I am using the same VPN provider (PIA) on three different boxes; two NUCs and one Raspberry PI. The Nucs work great but the RPI is stuttering like hell unless I run it 900Kb/s SD mode. Can anyone please confirm or deny that the RPI (B and B+) can not run this addon in HD without stuttering like mad when using VPN? If anyone is using a Smart DNS, does this work in HD?
I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but I've had no buffering issues since upgrading to 14.0 Helix.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13