• 76(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-07-01, 13:43)Atron Wrote: Great work and making a lot of people happy.
Is it possible to add a Charter login ?

Yeah, sure. If you have a charter account I could write some code using it.
(2015-07-01, 13:55)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 13:43)Atron Wrote: Great work and making a lot of people happy.
Is it possible to add a Charter login ?

Yeah, sure. If you have a charter account I could write some code using it.

Eracknaphobia mate... Iv asked a question in the other NBCSN thread thats going...
any chance you could look into it for me please?
Odd that all the replays are still not showing (on the official app too) and only Golf channel in the live section. I've just noticed the official app received an update and now supports AirPlay, which is good news.
*EDIT* Just saw Ollie's post, seems we are all in the same boat at the moment

Firstly, thank you to Eracknaphobia, you've made a lot of people very happy.

I'm having a problem in that there are no blue links appearing, only green ones. Should the blue links appear whether you have login details or not?

I have the beta version as linked in the first post of this thread. I have tried on two separate systems (Win 7/Kodi and Openelec), with/without login details, with SmartDNS and VPN, I've cleared data and also checked and unchecked 'Only show Free Streams' option and I only ever see green links.

Any ideas?

Cheers
(2015-07-01, 18:03)toshibanull Wrote: *EDIT* Just saw Ollie's post, seems we are all in the same boat at the moment

I'm having a problem in that there are no blue links appearing, only green ones. Should the blue links appear whether you have login details or not?

I have the beta version as linked in the first post of this thread. I have tried on two separate systems (Win 7/Kodi and Openelec), with/without login details, with SmartDNS and VPN, I've cleared data and also checked and unchecked 'Only show Free Streams' option and I only ever see green links.

Any ideas?

Cheers

There are no live events on at the min, hence no blue links. If you log into the official app it's the same on there also, all the replays are gone.
Hi Eracknaphobia
The Charter login is not mine, I live in Holland and a good friend in the states lets me use it, as you can understand he said for my eyes only, just have to wait patiently and hope you can add it in the future, thanks again for all the great work.

Thanks
Anyone still experience playback issues? I am continuing to get kicked out of the add on when watching the Golf Channel Live feed.
(2015-07-01, 18:45)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 18:03)toshibanull Wrote: *EDIT* Just saw Ollie's post, seems we are all in the same boat at the moment

Any ideas?

Cheers

There are no live events on at the min, hence no blue links. If you log into the official app it's the same on there also, all the replays are gone.

I don't know what is going on with the official app. Twice in the past week or so I have checked and part of the time the Golf Channel live feed is there and then a day or two later it isn't (as it is right now). I much prefer the Kodi plugin but just wish we could get the random boot outs fixed.
All the links are back for me, Live and Replays.

Has anyone else with XFinity login details managed to get it working through Kodi? No problems playing through a webpage, but 'Username/Password Incorrect' message in Kodi - guessing it's the XFinity Captcha that is throwing up the problem as when I login on the NBCSn website, XFinity login always requires a Captcha.

Would implementing a Captcha system be similar to the one used in the 1Channel app? I often get asked for a Captcha when viewing videos.
(2015-07-02, 11:44)toshibanull Wrote: All the links are back for me, Live and Replays.

Has anyone else with XFinity login details managed to get it working through Kodi? No problems playing through a webpage, but 'Username/Password Incorrect' message in Kodi - guessing it's the XFinity Captcha that is throwing up the problem as when I login on the NBCSn website, XFinity login always requires a Captcha.

Would implementing a Captcha system be similar to the one used in the 1Channel app? I often get asked for a Captcha when viewing videos.

.They are all back for me too. I use xfinity and had the same issue. Are you using a VPN? I had to change location to a different USA server for the plugin to work. I could use the official app no issue with 1 location but had to change it for the plugin .
(2015-07-02, 12:26)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 11:44)toshibanull Wrote: All the links are back for me, Live and Replays.

.They are all back for me too. I use xfinity and had the same issue. Are you using a VPN? I had to change location to a different USA server for the plugin to work. I could use the official app no issue with 1 location but had to change it for the plugin .

I've just been tinkering. I'm using HMA VPN, I've tried various USA locations (Including virtual) and managed to get the Austrian GP Replay working once, but only once. Every other time I get 'Failed to Authorise'. Not sure if it's login related or VPN related.
(2015-07-02, 13:07)toshibanull Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 12:26)Olliepop Wrote:

I've just been tinkering. I'm using HMA VPN, I've tried various USA locations (Including virtual) and managed to get the Austrian GP Replay working once, but only once. Every other time I get 'Failed to Authorise'. Not sure if it's login related or VPN related.

Prob VPN. Did u check the clear data box everytime after trying with a different VPN?
Hi guys I have the same issue and I'm also using xfinity (Comcast) I can't seem to get any blue links working with various VPN locations does anyone know how to resolve it?
(2015-07-02, 13:55)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 13:07)toshibanull Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 12:26)Olliepop Wrote: .They are all back for me too. I use xfinity and had the same issue. Are you using a VPN? I had to change location to a different USA server for the plugin to work. I could use the official app no issue with 1 location but had to change it for the plugin .

Prob VPN. Did u check the clear data box everytime after trying with a different VPN?

Once again I got the replay link to work once, then was just getting errors. I used the clear data box each time I changed VPN. The problem must be Kodi based, as I have never had issues login in via the website, with SmartDNS or VPN. If I had more (Any) knowledge of programming I'd love to help out, but it all goes over my head.
But if it's Kodi based how for example am I able to use the addon through Kodi on my laptop with no problems at all using my PIA VPN but when i try it on any Android system (TV Box, Phone and tablet in my case) using the Kodi addon and exactly the same VPN, ethernet connection etc and clearing data all I get is a script error from any blue link? Is it a specific Kodi Android problem? Here is my log once again just in case anybody wants to take a look.

http://xbmclogs.com/pughteqbe
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13