• 77(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
I've done a little bit more fiddling, hope this will help someone.

Regardless of if I was using SmartDNS or VPN, I could login without problem via the NBCSn website. The problem, for me, was something within the NBCSn Kodi App. I'm using Windows 7 and Kodi 14.2.

I have done a couple of things, I'm not 100% sure which of them have done the trick, but I can now play blue links every time, swap between blue links etc.
Firstly, I disabled anything else in my wireless adapter settings other than Internet Protocol Version 4 and an adapter pertaining to Microsoft. I also entered OpenDNS settings, which are 208.67.222.222 + 208.67.220.220

Aside from helping with NBCSn, this has also caused my VPN speeds to jump right up. I doubt everything I did was relevant to NBCSn, but it's working. At some point I might go back over the steps and try and work out exactly what caused it to work, but for now, it's working.

Thanks again Erack, fantastic work.
Hate to be that guy, and I did check back the last 10 pages, but can someone link me to how I can get a valid comcast/xfinity login ID to use here in the UK.

I was following the thread a while back, and remember there was someone supplying them....via eBay I think?
(2015-07-03, 16:47)Splashmo Wrote: Hate to be that guy, and I did check back the last 10 pages, but can someone link me to how I can get a valid comcast/xfinity login ID to use here in the UK.

I was following the thread a while back, and remember there was someone supplying them....via eBay I think?
I wouldn't bother at the moment. I've got one but it doesn't seem to work for the blue links on the kodi addon, only the website. A lot of people on here seem to be having the same problem.
(2015-07-03, 17:31)Pit creature Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 16:47)Splashmo Wrote: Hate to be that guy, and I did check back the last 10 pages, but can someone link me to how I can get a valid comcast/xfinity login ID to use here in the UK.

I wouldn't bother at the moment. I've got one but it doesn't seem to work for the blue links on the kodi addon, only the website. A lot of people on here seem to be having the same problem.

Works fine for me.
(2015-07-03, 18:17)Olliepop Wrote:

Works fine for me.
Is your login xfinity? Which VPN are you using?
(2015-07-03, 18:51)Pit creature Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 17:31)Pit creature Wrote: I wouldn't bother at the moment. I've got one but it doesn't seem to work for the blue links on the kodi addon, only the website. A lot of people on here seem to be having the same problem.

Works fine for me.

Yes and I'm using PIA. VPN
(2015-07-03, 19:01)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 18:51)Pit creature Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 18:17)Olliepop Wrote: Works fine for me.

Yes and I'm using PIA. VPN

Great cheers. I'll give them a go.
So no one else is having issues on the live streams of getting kicked out randomly anymore except me?
(2015-07-03, 19:06)mulliganman Wrote: So no one else is having issues on the live streams of getting kicked out randomly anymore except me?
I was on xbmc but upgraded to Kodi and it stopped kicking me out after that.
(2015-07-03, 19:06)mulliganman Wrote: So no one else is having issues on the live streams of getting kicked out randomly anymore except me?

All working fine for me. VPN
I'm also having issues playing the blue links. Cab watch the golf on fire TV and can access the app. Must be the dns as it works on my tablet with a vpn.
(2015-07-03, 21:53)motherboard Wrote: I'm also having issues playing the blue links. Cab watch the golf on fire TV and can access the app. Must be the dns as it works on my tablet with a vpn.

Doesn't work with DNS service for me. VPN is fine though.
(2015-06-30, 13:05)Metallifux Wrote:
(2015-06-30, 11:18)stammie Wrote: For those having problems with their dns not working with this addon but it does with various apps,
I notice looking in the nbcsn.py that it seems to be calling the ios streams (at least that's what it seems to my untrained eye),
people using the Apple TV app have been having similar problems, it might be worth contacting your dns provider and asking them to unlock the Apple/ios streams.

I've sent the following to smartdnsproxy.

Hi I wonder if you guys could look at something. The NBC Sports Live Extra add on for Kodi.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159

This worked fine with your DNS until NBC updated their log in procedure to require a log in. Now I have a log in but the streams won't play yet I can get the website working no problem on my PC and the app on my fire tv. Somebody has suggested in the above forum that.

"For those having problems with their dns not working with this addon but it does with various apps,
I notice looking in the nbcsn.py that it seems to be calling the ios streams (at least that's what it seems to my untrained eye),
people using the Apple TV app have been having similar problems, it might be worth contacting your dns provider and asking them to unlock the Apple/ios streams." Is this something you could look at or are these already unlocked and the issue with the add on may lie elsewhere?

Thanks.

See if ti gets anywhere.

Did you get a reply?
No nothing yet.

Works fine for me.

That's great....can you let me know your ID supplier? Or is this now top secret info, as no-one seems to want to post a link Sad
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13