• 9(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2014-12-15, 21:08)rangerb Wrote: I have recently added NBCLIVE EXTRA but i have been unable to watch most live sports and no replays.I sometimes get a box up saying "one or more items failed to play",can anyone solve this for me

Is your vpn or dns working properly?
I have a dns running at the moment
Hi guys.. at first i wanted to say thank you for making such a great thing!
i am really new at this thing. So i got a tv receiver with enigma2. with Plugin KodiDirect.v1.0
I installed this addon there and it kind of works, but ofcourse it doesn't show live videos because i don't have a USA VPN.
So, maybe someone can suggest me some kind of usa vpn free plugin what i can use with this kodi?

Also if someone know some great plugin where i can wacth NBC sports without regional restrication it could be great if you could send me a PM with a link to that plugin Smile
(2014-12-15, 23:55)Janis9 Wrote: Also if someone know some great plugin where i can wacth NBC sports without regional restrication it could be great if you could send me a PM with a link to that plugin Smile

This thread states many times, you cannot avoid the restriction. You need a DNS or USA VPN.
hi, just wondering why some of the links don't work sometimes, I've never had a problem with premier league and american football but it seems some not live sporting events don't work, for example I have never got the 'dan patrick show' to work. Obviously not that much of a problem but just wondering the reason for this as it seems to much of a coincidence that it never works??
(2014-12-17, 00:18)howarth4422 Wrote: hi, just wondering why some of the links don't work sometimes, I've never had a problem with premier league and american football but it seems some not live sporting events don't work, for example I have never got the 'dan patrick show' to work. Obviously not that much of a problem but just wondering the reason for this as it seems to much of a coincidence that it never works??

The Dan Patrick Show never works for me either but like you im not to fussed.
Does anyone else have a problem with sound? I get the streams and no commentary. Or is it there is no commentary because its online streams?

Im using tvmc auto install on my macbook air

thanks in advance
Hello I've installed nbc sports on my fire TV and iPad air I've found when I try n play the golf channel with DNS enabled it won't play.... I've ialso nstalled a VPN on my iPad and the golf channel will play via a VPN.... I've not installed a VPN on my fire tv as I'm not sure on how to do it... My question is how come the golf channel plays via VPN but won't play when DNS is enabled... Any help would be great cheers
Trying out this add-on for the first time tonight. Thought I would give the Sunday Night Football game a shot, since UsTVNow was buffering like crazy.

NBC Sports Live Extra is running beautifully! No buffering. No time outs. And best of all.... no annoying commercials from another state!
NBC Live Extra has become slow or capped perhaps... this days it buffers like hell every 5 sec.
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
(2014-12-22, 08:32)TerrorKeed Wrote: NBC Live Extra has become slow or capped perhaps... this days it buffers like hell every 5 sec.

Are you using a VPN or DNS service to unlock the geo restrictions?
If yes I think you need to find an alternative service to unlock NBC, this addon is still working perfectly for me with no buffering
I'm running this addon using a Raspberry Pi and a US based VPN. I had high hopes that i would be able to watch standard definition live EPL games via my internet connection which is a stable 20mbs.

This weekend was the first one I attempted to use it and it was unwatchable due to buffering and stuttering picture.

If I tune in later and watch NFL replays the picture is fine.

I've read through the forums and Can only really find one fix that reads that an advanced setting can be added but that this may only be appropriate for PC users and not raspberry pi.

I am really keen to use my set up to watch live EPL and feel that many people are using this or similar equipment to do it.

Has anybody got any advice for making tweaks or maybe alternative addons or methods. Would simply pausing for 5 minutes help? I'm sure sure of how the raspberry pi cache works and whether this wouldn't help unless I had some kind of hard drive. Is adding a high speed usb drive the answer and having it cache to this? I would be happy with a stable standard definition picture with English
Any advice greatly received.

Samuel
I'm running it on a Raspberry PI no issues at all. Are you using wifi or Ethernet? I would consider using Ethernet if your not already doing so.
(2014-12-22, 16:31)Krust11 Wrote: I'm running this addon using a Raspberry Pi and a US based VPN. I had high hopes that i would be able to watch standard definition live EPL games via my internet connection which is a stable 20mbs.

This weekend was the first one I attempted to use it and it was unwatchable due to buffering and stuttering picture.

If I tune in later and watch NFL replays the picture is fine.

I've read through the forums and Can only really find one fix that reads that an advanced setting can be added but that this may only be appropriate for PC users and not raspberry pi.

I am really keen to use my set up to watch live EPL and feel that many people are using this or similar equipment to do it.

Has anybody got any advice for making tweaks or maybe alternative addons or methods. Would simply pausing for 5 minutes help? I'm sure sure of how the raspberry pi cache works and whether this wouldn't help unless I had some kind of hard drive. Is adding a high speed usb drive the answer and having it cache to this? I would be happy with a stable standard definition picture with English
Any advice greatly received.

Samuel

I don't have a Pi so can't comment on any fixes specific to it although like my previous post in this thread I would suspect a big problem to get this running correctly could be the VPN you're using.
I've read here and on other forums a lot of complaints recently saying NBC buffers like crazy across a variety of devices yet for me it works perfectly or almost perfectly (I occasionally get it buffer once during a game which annoys me lol)
and I'm coming to the conclusion its because people are using popular oversubscribed VPN or DNS services, remember when Premier League games are on the servers these companies use take a massive bandwidth useage hit.
Many of these services offer free trials or money back guarantees, I would try signing up to a few and seeing which one works best for you then go with that.

To give you an example on Saturday I was at work and still managed to watch the lunchtime game buffer free on my tablet which was tethered to the data connection on my phone which was only giving a 6 meg connection in the area I was in at the time.

Now before anyone asks, I usually always try and be as helpful as I can on any site or forum I'm a member of but I've found if I share the information of how I get geolocked Premier League games working well in public the method I use soon becomes blocked or unusable because too many are on it so I'm sorry I not going to tell what services I use.
I can tell you I have two, one main go to service and one backup one in case the first has problems, both have yet to fail me and both are relatively inexpensive (less than £10 a month for the two).
I'm sure there are many other services that will work but a bit of trial and error to find the one for you will be required
Thanks for the replies,

I am using an Ethernet connection to my modem. Makes no difference.

I'm interested to know if anyone can recommend VPN service- preferably one that I can set up easily with the raspberry pi. I went for VPNicity as they have an addon. Seems to work as I'm getting a picture for the Chelsea game tonight but every 20 seconds it buffers. Pretty much unwatchable ??
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13