• 95(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-07-29, 14:52)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 14:32)Meerkat118 Wrote: the vpn i use only has united states and i cannot change location within the states is there anything else i can do which will get my past the script errors while on the vpn?

Post or PM me an error log

ive never had to post a log where can i find this log?
(2015-07-29, 23:02)motherboard Wrote: I have an xfinity login in and tried with a dns and vpn and cant get any streams to play. Is this just the xfinity login or is the issue with a dns?

Which VPN you using? Make sure you can play the official app with the VPN without the DNS enabled.
(2015-07-29, 23:09)Meerkat118 Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 14:52)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 14:32)Meerkat118 Wrote: the vpn i use only has united states and i cannot change location within the states is there anything else i can do which will get my past the script errors while on the vpn?

Post or PM me an error log

ive never had to post a log where can i find this log?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2015-07-29, 18:04)bigal993 Wrote: hi mate
ive got an xfinity account, but cant get it to load, via kodi with a dns, after seeing your post i can see why now thanks for the info, would it work on the fire tv on the officail app just using the dns supplier or will it still need a vpn
thanks
Al

The official app works fine on the Fire Tv with SmartDNS, I didn't notice much difference in quality. I'd prefer it works with Kodi, but it's fine.

(2015-07-29, 23:02)motherboard Wrote: I have an xfinity login in and tried with a dns and vpn and cant get any streams to play. Is this just the xfinity login or is the issue with a dns?

DISH is bringing up a Captcha for me. Anyone else get DISH working? It might be worth adding a note in the first post the Cable Providers that have Captchas and those that don't.
here is my log file http://xbmclogs.com/py8ykpowv
Anyone send me a link to the official windows app? Need to try something. Windows 10 says it's been discontinued
(2015-07-29, 23:53)Meerkat118 Wrote: here is my log file http://xbmclogs.com/py8ykpowv

Not sure what's up with your setup but you're getting errors just trying to fetch the live & upcoming event list. Try opening http://stream.nbcsports.com/data/mobile/...e-ios.json from a browser and post your results.

PHP Code:
22:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEMode1
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEURL: /live
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICENameLive Upcoming
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEscrape_type:None
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEhttp://stream.nbcsports.com/data/mobile/mcms/prod/nbc-live-ios.json
22:32:46 T:1105017368   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
22:32:47 T:1861953296   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>

Error ContentsNo JSON object could be decoded
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-beta/nbcsn.py"line 391in <module>

LIVE_AND_UPCOMING()

File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-beta/nbcsn.py"line 31in LIVE_AND_UPCOMING
                                                SCRAPE_VIDEOS
(ROOT_URL+'mcms/prod/nbc-live-ios.json')

File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-beta/nbcsn.py"line 69in SCRAPE_VIDEOS
                                                json_source 
json.load(response)

File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/__init__.py"line 267in load
                                              File 
"/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/__init__.py"line 307in loads
                                              File 
"/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/decoder.py"line 319in decode
                                              File 
"/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/decoder.py"line 338in raw_decode
                                            ValueError
No JSON object could be decoded 
olliepop, please could you pm me your email address as i cannot pm you on here? thanks
(2015-07-30, 14:17)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 23:53)Meerkat118 Wrote: here is my log file http://xbmclogs.com/py8ykpowv

Not sure what's up with your setup but you're getting errors just trying to fetch the live & upcoming event list. Try opening http://stream.nbcsports.com/data/mobile/...e-ios.json from a browser and post your results.

PHP Code:
22:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEMode1
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEURL: /live
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICENameLive Upcoming
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEscrape_type:None
:32:46 T:1861953296  NOTICEhttp://stream.nbcsports.com/data/mobile/mcms/prod/nbc-live-ios.json
22:32:46 T:1105017368   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
22:32:47 T:1861953296   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>

Error ContentsNo JSON object could be decoded
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-beta/nbcsn.py"line 391in <module>

LIVE_AND_UPCOMING()

File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-beta/nbcsn.py"line 31in LIVE_AND_UPCOMING
                                                SCRAPE_VIDEOS
(ROOT_URL+'mcms/prod/nbc-live-ios.json')

File "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-beta/nbcsn.py"line 69in SCRAPE_VIDEOS
                                                json_source 
json.load(response)

File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/__init__.py"line 267in load
                                              File 
"/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/__init__.py"line 307in loads
                                              File 
"/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/decoder.py"line 319in decode
                                              File 
"/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/json/decoder.py"line 338in raw_decode
                                            ValueError
No JSON object could be decoded 

i did this from my android box, on my pc while connected to the same vpn i can acces nbc via the web i will try from my android box when i get home from work
(2015-07-29, 23:33)toshibanull Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 18:04)bigal993 Wrote: hi mate
ive got an xfinity account, but cant get it to load, via kodi with a dns, after seeing your post i can see why now thanks for the info, would it work on the fire tv on the officail app just using the dns supplier or will it still need a vpn
thanks
Al

The official app works fine on the Fire Tv with SmartDNS, I didn't notice much difference in quality. I'd prefer it works with Kodi, but it's fine.

DISH is bringing up a Captcha for me. Anyone else get DISH working? It might be worth adding a note in the first post the Cable Providers that have Captchas and those that don't.

Is that the official nbc live sports extra app works fine on Fire TV?
(2015-07-30, 17:30)Nsx2050 Wrote: Is that the official nbc live sports extra app works fine on Fire TV?

The official NBCSn app works fine for me on FireTv, with SmartDNS on Comcast. Only problem I'm having is being outside the US, I'm having to sideload the app. The APK I have is 4.1.2 and I think 4.2 has been released, so everytime the app opens it wants to update. It's quick to close the dialogue boxes down and after that the app works as normal, just annoying.

APKHotel is showing that NBCSn 4.2 is available, but for some reason it will not let me download it, just says it isn't available.
(2015-07-30, 18:21)toshibanull Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 17:30)Nsx2050 Wrote: Is that the official nbc live sports extra app works fine on Fire TV?

The official NBCSn app works fine for me on FireTv, with SmartDNS on Comcast. Only problem I'm having is being outside the US, I'm having to sideload the app. The APK I have is 4.1.2 and I think 4.2 has been released, so everytime the app opens it wants to update. It's quick to close the dialogue boxes down and after that the app works as normal, just annoying.

APKHotel is showing that NBCSn 4.2 is available, but for some reason it will not let me download it, just says it isn't available.
Download mobogenie android app and get the latest update..(4.2) from there.
*** Update 2015.7.30 Released ****

- Added Verizon login support
- Added Cable One login support
- Fixed issue where starting at date & time would not always display

If this latest update doesn't introduce any new bugs, I will probably submit this version to the official kodi repo and any changes from then on.
(2015-07-30, 20:11)eracknaphobia Wrote: *** Update 2015.7.30 Released ****

If this latest update doesn't introduce any new bugs, I will probably submit this version to the official kodi repo and any changes from then on.
Thanks for the update i not sure if its the case for everyone i updated to this version of the addon and it defaulted to a comcast login i have a directv login so it failed to let me login,anyway i manually switched back to directv and was bale to play the reply content after trying to login a couple of times.The addon will not load the quicken loans stream im not sure if its because its not active or its a dns issue
(2015-07-30, 20:45)j2220 Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 20:11)eracknaphobia Wrote: *** Update 2015.7.30 Released ****

Thanks for the update i not sure if its the case for everyone i updated to this version of the addon and it defaulted to a comcast login i have a directv login so it failed to let me login,anyway i manually switched back to directv and was bale to play the reply content after trying to login a couple of times.The addon will not load the quicken loans stream im not sure if its because its not active or its a dns issue

Yeah, I shifted the order of the providers in the settings so it will probably affect everyone. Quicken Loans stream appears to be working on my end, but I don't use vpn or dns.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13