• 99(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
great work thanks very much erack
i found that I needed to adjust my system time to get login to work flawlessly
Thanks Eracknaphobia for your time & effort in developing this plugin.

Pls, can anyone tell me when the upcoming EPL schedule will start showing up. I can see this on nbcsport website but not on the kodi plugin

Thanks.
(2015-08-03, 14:40)iseaje Wrote: Thanks Eracknaphobia for your time & effort in developing this plugin.

Pls, can anyone tell me when the upcoming EPL schedule will start showing up. I can see this on nbcsport website but not on the kodi plugin

Thanks.

The plugin mimics the iPhone App, which currently doesn't show any Premier League events either. I'm sure once we get closer to Saturday they will start showing up.
(2015-08-03, 21:34)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 14:40)iseaje Wrote: Thanks Eracknaphobia for your time & effort in developing this plugin.

Thanks.

The plugin mimics the iPhone App, which currently doesn't show any Premier League events either. I'm sure once we get closer to Saturday they will start showing up.

Thanks so much for your reply.
Hello Guys
changed my smart DNS server from USA to Dublin Ireland and all seems to be working ok now, maybe worth trying different countries with your DNS server !

good luck and lots of EPL football (soccer) pleasure to all.

Ron
(2015-08-02, 00:48)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 23:42)hoolicooluk Wrote: I'm a new user with the following set up:

- Accessing from the UK
- Latest version of the NBC Sports add on
- a Comcast Xfinity subscriber account which works fully on their site
-A VPN set up via unblock-us.com

I can successfully view all the content via the Comcast and NBC websites as well as the free stuff on the NBC add on from within Kodi. However, when I click subscriber content in the add on I get the 'log-in failed, verify username and password' message.

I also tried using Tunnelbear but got an 'authentication failed' message.

I've seen that you'll need a VPN rather than just a DNS service which is what I have but it's still not working.

What can I do from this point to get things back up and running?

It's trial and error with the VPN. If one location doesn't work try a different usa location, that worked for me. Have you got Comcast selected on provider on the plugin? I had Midwest working perfect but then it stopped working and I had to choose Florida!

(2015-08-02, 09:10)zakjuan15 Wrote: Would it be possible to use a Directv account with unotelly smartdns because I'm getting the same login issue with xfinity?

(2015-08-03, 22:06)Atron Wrote: Hello Guys
changed my smart DNS server from USA to Dublin Ireland and all seems to be working ok now, maybe worth trying different countries with your DNS server !

Ron
Are you using the kodi plugin or the android app?
(2015-08-03, 22:18)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 00:48)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 23:42)hoolicooluk Wrote: I'm a new user with the following set up:

- Accessing from the UK
- Latest version of the NBC Sports add on
- a Comcast Xfinity subscriber account which works fully on their site
-A VPN set up via unblock-us.com

I can successfully view all the content via the Comcast and NBC websites as well as the free stuff on the NBC add on from within Kodi. However, when I click subscriber content in the add on I get the 'log-in failed, verify username and password' message.

I also tried using Tunnelbear but got an 'authentication failed' message.

I've seen that you'll need a VPN rather than just a DNS service which is what I have but it's still not working.

What can I do from this point to get things back up and running?

It's trial and error with the VPN. If one location doesn't work try a different usa location, that worked for me. Have you got Comcast selected on provider on the plugin? I had Midwest working perfect but then it stopped working and I had to choose Florida!

(2015-08-02, 09:10)zakjuan15 Wrote: Would it be possible to use a Directv account with unotelly smartdns because I'm getting the same login issue with xfinity?

Ron
Using both, only Android app has very poor video quality due to the bug in the Minix Android box.
(2015-08-03, 23:03)Atron Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 22:18)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 00:48)Olliepop Wrote: It's trial and error with the VPN. If one location doesn't work try a different usa location, that worked for me. Have you got Comcast selected on provider on the plugin? I had Midwest working perfect but then it stopped working and I had to choose Florida!

Ron
Using both, only Android app has very poor video quality due to the bug in the Minix Android box.
..Just tried it with the dns settings you suggested, still giving 'check username and password 'error.
What version of this plugin is the best please?
Hi, I am struggling to get this to work on my OpenElec install.

Have VPNicity running with OpenVPN. Have confirmed with them that it is working as it should and I can change location without problems but when trying to get to NBCSN I cma getting constant script errors.

It works fine on my Window install but not here.

Logs are available to see...pm me.

Not sure whats going on now.
(2015-08-03, 23:22)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 23:03)Atron Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 22:18)sweetnonso Wrote: Are you using the kodi plugin or the android app?
..Just tried it with the dns settings you suggested, still giving 'check username and password 'error.
What version of this plugin is the best please?

I think the latest is the best, its all a little trial and error, when I got " check user name and password" there was a mistake in my log in, after going to the app login settings and clear data all worked again, but like I said it was all try and error with me,
mine seems to be VERY hit and miss. Currently using a login and smartdnsproxy. Sometimes it seems to work although taking a while saying 'working' other times it just fails to authorize.

any ideas?
(2015-08-04, 16:18)Paul Heyman Wrote: mine seems to be VERY hit and miss. Currently using a login and smartdnsproxy. Sometimes it seems to work although taking a while saying 'working' other times it just fails to authorize.

any ideas?

Does Smart DNS Proxy allow you to change locations within the US or not? I was having the same problem with PIA VPN using US Midwest, this now works when I use US Florida.
I really would not be posting dns ip addresses on an open forum unless you want them to be blacklisted by nbcsports
(2015-08-04, 21:02)j2220 Wrote: I really would not be posting dns ip addresses on an open forum unless you want them to be blacklisted by nbcsports

Yes sorry guys did not think, I have deleted it, was not a good idea to quote me either so delete that as well please !
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13